Holiday party

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Opening the door, Lovino was greeted by Kiku, who was holding a small gift, and... Arthur?

"Hello, Lovino." Arthur looked down.

"Ah, hi." Lovino let them in.

"Arthur!" They turned towards Antonio. Smiling, he walked over and put his arm around Arthur.

Arthur looked up at him. "I suppose I brought you something nice. Have anything for me?"

"Oh, yea! Over here." Antonio lead him away, leaving Kiku and Lovino.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Lovino asked. Kiku nodded and they headed toward the kitchen.

Warm, chocolate scents blasted their faces as they pushed the door open. Feliciano and Laura ran around with, mixing food and drinks. Gilbert walked past, dipping his finger into a bowl of frosting before being scolded and chased out by Roderich. Erzsébet grabbed some healthy food and waved it in Feliciano's face.

"You need to make something good to eat," Erzsébet insisted.

"Aw, c'mon." Feliciano nudged the food away.

"Lovino," Erzsébet said, glancing his way.

"What, do you expect me to convince him?" He asked. Erzsébet responded with a light smack on the head.

"Who's this?" She asked him.

"My friend?" Lovino looked at her like she was stupid, earning another smack. "Ouch."

"Kiku Honda." Kiku smiled nervously, adjusting the gift.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Erzsébet, your friends guardian." They shook hands.

Lovino tapped Kiku's shoulder. "I think Alfred's in the living room of you want to say hi."

"Oh, okay." Kiku nodded and headed to what he hoped was the living room.

Alfred was out like a light. He slept in front of the fireplace, tired after overwhelming himself with studying the night before. Drool slipping out of his mouth, he snored. Kiku almost tripped over him.

"Um, Alfred..." Kiku gently shook him.

Alfred groaned, turning away. Kiku put his hand against Alfred's forehead, sighing.

"Alfred. You're sick." Kiku tried shaking him again.

"No m' not," his muffled voice complained.

"We need to get you home."

"M' fine."

"Alfred..."

Alfred turned, slowly, eyes squinting as his glasses slid off his nose. Softly, Kiku pushed the glasses on. A worried smile on his face.

"C'mon, Al." This time Alfred let Kiku pull him up. "Why did you come?"

"I didn't think I'd get sicker," Alfred whined, putting all of his weight on him. "Geez, you're really strong."

"I got you something, but I think it'll have to wait," Kiku said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Kiku rolled his eyes.

Alfred called his brother, getting a very long lecture through the phone. Apparently Lukas was on a date with a very pretty lady from work. When he arrived, both Alfred and Kiku apologized.

"Don't bother, Kiku. It wasn't your fault. But if you do need a ride...?" He offered.

"Thank you, but I'll be fine." Kiku slipped Alfred the gift. "Get better soon."

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." Alfred gave him a thumbs up. Kiku stood on his toes and pecked him on the cheek.

"You better," Kiku whispered, smiling.

Alfred collapsed into the passenger seat. Despite feeling like crap, he couldn't stop grinning. He touched the side of his face.

"So, was that your boyfriend?" Lukas asked.

"Shut up," Alfred mumbled.

"Just asking," Lukas said with a chuckle.

———————-

Notes:
- new ship!
- I started a new book while writing this so it might inspire some scenes in the future
- I was also sick during the holidays
- don't really have much else to say
- Thank you for reading