100 Degree Adventures (Joker x Female Reader NSFW)

We're back with some smut!

Warnings: NSFW (18+), smut, oral sex (female and male receiving), language, knife play, female reader

Joker Used: Ledger's Joker

~~~~~~

You laid back on your bed and let out a loud huff, pulling off the T-shirt you had on. "No one told me it could get this hot in Gotham." You whined.

"You think this is hot?"

You glanced over at The Joker who sat on the other side of your bed, "well, it is 110 degrees outside, J. Is it not that hot to you?"

"Not as hot as you're making it seem, doll. I've been in worse."

"Oh please. Even when I'm sitting still it's still hot as hell. It's like nothing helps." You sighed.

"Boohoo." He let out a chuckle, resting his hands behind his head. You rolled your eyes and laid back again. It was quiet, you closed your eyes and tried to think cool thoughts but the room just seemed to get hotter and hotter. You let out a loud sigh and sat up again. Before you could say anything, The Joker beat you to it.

"______. Darling-ah. Oh, sweetheart of mine," he drawled, sitting up as well, "keep complaining and I'll, uh, I'll make it much hotter in here." He threatened.

You slowly closed your mouth, letting what he said sink in. You stared at him before a small grin grew on your face. What a tempting threat. It was hot, sure, but it wasn't that hot. After a moment of silence, you dramatically fell back on your bed.

"This apartment is just sooo shitty! The air conditioning was just working last week and now I have to sit here and suffer." You whined, draping your arm over your face, "if it gets any hotter I might die."

You felt The Joker move so you uncovered your eyes as he climbed on top of you.

"You just couldn't help yourself, huh?" He tilted his head.

"Nope." You purred.

"Well," he wrapped a hand around your neck and leaned in close, "I don't want to hear any complaints then." His grip tightened a bit and his other hand slipped under your tank top.

You didn't know which you preferred more, when he wore gloves or when he didn't. His hands felt good; they were rough and strong. Though the leather did feel really good on your skin. No gloves were perfect for this situation. He quickly pulled off your tank top and you focused on unbuttoning his shirt and getting it off. Because of the heat, he already had his jacket and his vest off with his tie loosened. That made things a lot easier for you.

"Aren't you in a rush," The Joker grinned, grabbing your wrists with both hands, "be patient."

"J, let me--"

"What'd I just say about com-plain-ing. He clicked his tongue and pinned your hands above your head with one hand before tugging on your shorts with the other. Once he got them off, you closed your eyes feeling him leave lingering touches over your legs. "It's always so easy to get you riled up, doll." He released your wrists and pulled out his switchblade, "keep those pretty little hands up there."

You bit your lip and complied as he leaned down to kiss you. His kisses moved down to your neck and then quickly became nibbles and bites. You closed your eyes and let out a small moan once he bit down hard in one place.

The Joker lifted up and dragged his blade along your body. He wasn't pressing down hard, for now. The blade felt much cooler against your skin because of how hot you were; it felt good. You lifted your leg slowly, pressing it against his crotch and watching him closely. You could feel how hard he was already and he paused for a moment before his knife pressed down a bit harder on your thigh, drawing blood.

"Someone's eager." He licked the blood from the cut and you let out a small noise.

"I want to have fun too, master~"

His eyes locked onto yours and he licked his lips. You had him now. "Alright kitten. Show me what ya got."

You didn't move at first, surprised that he agreed so quickly. You quickly sat up and pushed The Joker down against your bed. It was your turn to nibble and bite at his neck. You slowly moved down, placing kisses along his chest as you went. You quickly undid his pants, pulling them down as he chuckled.

"You sure you're not too hot to do this, ______. After all the fussing and, uh, whining?" He stopped and let out a breath once you got his boxers off and wrapped a hand around his length.

"Oh, I'm very sure. Why, are you backing out on your threat, J?" You teased.

The Joker sat up and his hand gripped the back of your neck, "of course not. I'm letting you have your fun first. Now get to it before I change my mind."

You complied and quickly took him in your mouth. You started off slow, swirling your tongue around the head of his cock before beginning to bob your head up and down. You began to move faster once you started to hear little grunts and groans from him.

"Come on, doll. Deeper." The Joker pushed your head down more and your eyes snapped up to glare at him. "You didn't think I'd let you have all the control, did you? That'll never happen-ah."

He pulled your head up and you licked your lips before grinning, "never say never."

The heat was basically radiating now, but you didn't care. You tried to continue sucking him off, but he stopped you.

"No, no, no. It's my turn now."

With that, you were pinned down onto the bed again.

"No fair. You didn't even cum yet." You huffed.

"Well, that's 'cause I don't want to yet. You on the other hand," he pulled off your panties and you quickly took your bra off as well, "you don't have much of a choice." He chuckled.

You certainly weren't going to complain. When The Joker goes down on you, it's always pleasurable. Torturous at times, but it was surely worth it. You closed your eyes and let out a small sigh, feeling tingles spread through your body. He moved slowly as well, teasing you. He left kissed along your inner thigh before finally reaching where you wanted him to be.

"Fuck! J," you moaned. His lips wrapped around your clit as he pushed two fingers inside of you. The sheets on your bed stuck to your body as watched The Joker, examining the parts of his face where his makeup was beginning to run because of his sweat. You always wondered what he looked like without it. Your thoughts were cut off by him curling his fingers inside of you.

"Shit! Joker--"

"Beg."

"Fuck me. Please fuck me I can't wait anymore," you pleased with a moan as he moved his fingers faster.

"You can do much better than that."

"I want to feel you inside me, please." You gripped his hair and tugged on it, coming close to your release. He quickly pulled his fingers out and you whined loudly.

"Don't be like that, kitten. You're about to get something much better." The Joker climbed over your body and you wrapped your legs around him.

"Fuck me like you mean it." You panted.

"With pleasure." He pushed into you roughly and you cursed loudly.

If it wasn't hot before, it was definitely hot now. Sweat covered your body and his and you gripped his arms tightly.

"Hot enough for you?" He growled into your ear.

That alone was enough to bring you over the edge. You moaned loudly as you released. It was dragged out more feeling The Joker come undone as well.

You closed your eyes and tried to catch your breath as he pulled out to lay next to you.

"...Wow. I should complain more often." You let out a chuckle, "now what'll it take to get you in the shower with me?"

The Joker laughed at the question and looked at you. "Don't get your hopes up with that one, doll. Now," he grabbed you and rolled on top of you again, "let's go for round two~"