5

Esmoni Rachel Smith
7:18pm

"I'm sick of this school shit" i said as i closed my studying book cause i had a test on wednesday and i'm really tired of it.

But i know that i have to study so i can get this over with🙄. "Me too." I jumped so hard.

I turned round to see Q smacking on a honey bun, "nigga when did u get here and how u get in here?" I asked

"Ur boyfriend duh." He said rolling his eyes like he just said the smartest thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes back "where he at anyway" i asked putting my books in my bookbag, "downstairs eating" he said walking out.

"I'm so sick of this fuckery" i mumbled to my self and shook my head at him but i guess he heard me.

"Well take ur sick ass to the doctors then" be said and laid down on the couch, "U Stupid Stuart Little faceass bitch." I said and rolled my eyes walking off.

I walked in the kitchen and seen Tay eating chicken nuggets and tater tots that were in my freezer, guess he cooked 'em.

"I want some." I said making him look up at me and extend it for me to get a grabbed it and ate most of it before giving it back.

"U really just- u know what this that shit." He said walking off and i shrugged and got me some little bites out the pantry.

"Where ur friend at friend?" I heard Q ask as i walked in "she at her nigga house" i said trying not to laugh as he mugged me and took his phone out.

"Wait no i was just playing she in class." I said as i busted out laughing and he just stared at me.

"U was about to get ur friend caught up" he said and i just shook my head " she'll be back on a minute" i said walking back to my room.

I walked in to see tay spreaded out on my bed and i went and laid on top of him but he pushed me off and i hit the floor.

I got up and mugged him but he just scrolled on his phone "soooooo....." "U juat gon push me down for no reason?" I asked waiting for him to respond but got nothin.

"Hellooooooooo i know u hear me!" I said and he just paid me no mind and i nodded going to grab my phone off the stand next to my bed.

"It's okay cause my new nigga gon treat me right." I said shrugging acting like i was texting a nigga but really i was texting M.

"And i oop-." I said and M called me so acted like it was a nigga, "so u really finna pull up?" I said cheesing mad hard on purpose.

Out the corner of my eye i seen him putting his shoes on, "Let a nigga pull up in that drive way..... yup might shoot 'em or bring him to the trap put him in the basement." He mumbled to him self but i heard.

Oopet me stop playing with this crazy ass nigga i thought and laughed alittle at my self, and he mugged me.

"Q open the door my friend here." i said cause thats what she called me for cause she left her key here.

I seen Tay bout to walk out so i had to stop him for he fucked round and shot M wit his crazy ass.

"Tay come here i was just playing that was M, withcho overly mad ass." I said and chuckled to myself. He mugged me but still came and laid on me.

"Gimme kiss" he said "no nigga u just pushed me off the bed" i said mugging him and he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me.

And of course my big stupid ass was supposed to be mad and not kiss back but i did anyway🙄.

"Bae" i said "huh?" He asked looking at me i worked up the cougar to even ask his crazy ass.

"What would u do if i became a stripper?" I said i really didn't want to be a stripper (even though theres nothin wrong with that) i wanted to see what he was gon say.

He looked up at me then at his phone again then up at me and shook his head "u wouldn't be alive long enough for u to start ur first day" he said shrugging.

And then he gon have the nerve to kiss my stomach like he ain't say he was going to kill me if i became a stripper.

"Damn now i wanna do it." I whispered to myself but i guess it wasn't quiet enough " try it." He said still looking at his phone.

And i shrugged picking up my phone going to safari looking up places to learn how to strip and where i can start stripping.

Shit he said try it so i am, and if he say something to me about it i'm gon bring up how he said try it.

He looked into my phone and and mushed my head snatching my phone "u not getting this back till u learn how to act right" he said getting ready to leave and i slipped my flurry slides on so fast and ran after him getting in the passenger side of his car.

"Um.....can i have my phone back i won't do it again" i said i feel like a fuckin child and i'm grown asl tf.

He shook his head and i shrugged reaching in his pocket to get my phone and exited off the job application.

" i said no" i shrugged "oh well" i said and continued to scroll through instagram felling him stare at me.

I finally put my phone down powering it off and grabbing his putting my finger print in and scrolling through instagram bored.

When i turned his off and looked at him he was still staring at me and he licked his lip "come here" he said and i climb cross the counsle laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yes." I said drifting off some "gimme a kiss so we can go home" he said and i kissed his lips "but i am home?" I said confused.

"U a damn lie my home is ur home tf?" I could feel him mug me as i laid on his shoulder and i kissed his neck and laid back down.

He backed out the drive way and headed to his house but half the way there i was asleep so when i woke up i was in his bed.

Guessed he carried me in here i got up brushed my teeth did my hygiene and walked out the room into the kitchen

Got me a fruit bowl and went back in the room seeing my phone on the dresser i picked it up to see a text.

World🌎💕🙈: Had to handle something be back ❤.

Forever 💕😏👰🏾:
K
Read at 4:15

World🌎💕🙈: u mad?🤔
Read at 4:16

I exited out our messges and texted K can she come and get me since M is probably sleep cause its after class.

I gathered my belongings and left when she got here.

TBC....

I know the story a little boring so far but its about to get interesting just wait😏😁✌🏾🚶🏾✌🏾