33

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
7:48am
Day of graduation

Me and Moo got up early, the plan was too get dressed, go to the ceremony, then drop the kids off to there grandparents house, and then celebrate.

But Moo said he had ah suprise for me, so where going to leave the party ah little early, right now me and Moo are getting dressed.

We already got the kids dressed, and now where just getting ready to go, it starts at 8:30 and it's already like 7:50 something.

"Babe" I heard Moo call me from the room, I walked in too see him, laid out on the bed, chilllin and I went and straddled his lap.

"Yes?" i said pecking his lips, and then looking at him, "Nothin, I just wanted ah kiss" He said tapping my leg.

I playfully folled my eyes getting off of him, going back into the bathroom, O finished, and we started heading out, I really didn't use make-up.

It's not really for me, to be honest, I like doing other, but not mine that much, after ah couple of minutes we made it to the ceremony.

We got out and I sat down with the babies since I already got my diploma, after like 20 minutes, they started the ceremony.

Couple Hours later......

They were finally done with the ceremony, and me and Moo were on our way to drop the kids off to there grandparents house.

My dad say's he moving somewhat closer too here so we don't have to drive that far too get to him all the time.

We made it there and we, said our goodbye's giving out hugs and kisses, and going home to get ready.

By the time 8pm hit we were all ready heading to the party, and when we got there it was packed I mean packed.

We danced for ah little while, and me and the girls went to get something to drink, "Can we have 3 shots of patron" I said to ther bartender.

She nodded, giving us our drinks, and walking away to serve someone else, I looked at the girls.

"On 3" I said, "1", "2", "3!" We screamed together, we threw the shots back and the burning sensation sat in my throat.

We took about 2 more shots, and I walked over to Moo sitting in his lap, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I was just ah little tipsy, but Moo was fully sober, he smoked like one blunt, which is kinda weird he always smokes.

"Come on I told you I had ah suprise for you" He said tapping my leg, making me get up, we said goodbye to everybody before leaving.

We vibed too music the whole way there, but one of my favorite songs came on by Rod Wave and I got hype.

"Aw shit, they done let me in the door
They done gave your boy a chance
Now the youngin' finna' blow
It's a shame, finna put the game
In a figure four
Youngin, fresh from out that bottom talking straight from off the scroll
And these days, I live the life of a movie star
Remember going to school telling you I'd be a superstar
But you didn't believe, 'cause I fell in love with B&E
Breaking in them houses
Snatching TV's down and flippin' couches
This for them who doubted
I just dropped the top on my new Audi
Ma, look at your son and how he sprouted
1.5 and countin', don't need no accountant
Don't need no help countin' mine
Fire my accountant
Don't need no help routin' mine
We jumpin' out the gym
You ain't heard? Then go ask a friend
They know we gettin' it in
I just bought my mama a brand new Benz
My girl pregnant with twins
Look how God blessed me again
Took so many losses, can't believe I finally get to win, yeah
And nobody told me the road would be easy
I can't believe, made it this far
My whole life, I been working so hard

This that straight drop in the pot shit
Crack rock shit
Stand back and watch it lock jit
This a quarter brick, this another piece
This right here is all a nigga need
To get on his feet, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Thug motivation, thug motivation, yeah
This that straight drop in the pot shit!"

He looked at me chuckling, and I kept on singing, even though it was horrible hey, this was my song.

He cut the car off and I mugged him, and he just laughed at me, "What?" He asked looking at me still laughing.

"You, just cut my song off nigga" I said rolling my eyes, he chuckled pulling me over the consule, kissing my lips.

And I smiled, "Come on I said I got ah suprise" He said carrying both of us out the car, I laod my head on his shoulder as we walked.

We stopped at ah building, and he put the key in the door, opening it, we walked inside and he turned the light's on and I gasped.

Tears started running down my face, I went and junp on him kissing him all over his face, and he smiled kissing my lips.

"So that mean you like it?" He said and I shook my head no, "I love it" I said and he chuckled.

"Corny ass" He said putting me on my feet and I started walking around the shop admiring it in aww.

I walked into the back admiring my office smiling, it looked so nice, then I frowned, walking back too the front.

"Who helped you?" I asked and he looked at me mugging, "How you know I ain't do this by myself?" He said and I chuckled.

"Sure you did" I said walking over straddling his lap as he sat in the chair, "We finna have graduation sex tonight" I said and he busted out laughing at me.

And I was so serious, he looked at me, "You forreal?" He said and I nodded he picked me up turning the lights off.

He locked the shop up, putting me in the car, and speeding to the house, making me chuckle cause we got here pretty fast.

He hurried and got out the car helping me out, and we walked into the room and he pushed me on the bed gently kissing me.

TBC....
Don't have time for ah sex scene, any wayyyy, this the shop and her mom.