34

Esmoni Smith| Pooh
3:19pm
Few day's before the wedding

I got up early, waking Moo up so O can tell him i'm leaving, "Babe" I said shaking him, he stirred awake looking at me.

"Yes mamas" He said, whew almost made me melt, "I'm finna go baby" I said, and he looked at me.

"Where?" He asked sitting up stretching, looking over my attire, "Member I told you I would talk to my mom" I said and he nodded.

"Gimmie ah kiss before you go" He said and I scrunched my face up shaking my head, "You need ti brush your teeth first sir" I said getting up.

He sucked his teeth, grabbing my neck and pulling me towards him, kissing my lips slowly and passionately.

I tried not to smile, but it was hard, "You nasty" I said getting up and he shrugged getting up stretching.

I walked in the closet to get my book bag, and walked out the room walking into the Samoni's room.

"Hey baby" I said going over to the crib, picking him up kissing all over his face, and cooing him.

Ah little while later Moo walked in with Taylor, he came over and wrapped his arm around my waist as his other arm held Taylor.

"You taking them or you want me to keep em?" He asked, "You can keep em" I said putting Samoni down and grabbing Taylor from him, giving her some effection.

Then sitting her in the crib next to Samoni, Moo wrapped both his around my waist, "Babyyyyy I don't want you to go anymore" He said kissing my neck and I chuckled.

"Come on I gotta go baby" I said turning around in his arms, kissing his lip ah few times before walking out.

I walked out the house locking the door, and walked over to my car getting in and starting my drive to Waffle House.

Ah few minutes later I made it to Waffle House I breathe in and out before getting out the car walking in seeing her at ah table in the corner.

I walked over sitting in front of her, shaking my head, "Look I know you don'5 want any dealings with me and you probably hate me" She started.

"But let me explain...." I nodded for her to continue, "I just wasn't ready to be ah mother, I was still young and I didn't want to ah abort you, and when I told your dad he was so happy, and I had you, and it was love at first sight......but I was still young and I couldn't just send you to an adoption center or something so I left you with your dad without ah trace I just needed to get me life together and focus on me for ah minute." She finished and I shook my head.

"There was no just you when you had me there was an us and it wasn't like my dad was ah dead beat he would have been there the whole step of the way, I had to go through something with our maid, because you weren't there everything ah mother was suppose to do, our maid had taught me and I see her as more of my mom then I will ever see you, your selfish asl, and I will never forgive you for what you did, you just up and left and expect to just come bacl into my life after what, 26 years of my life, my dad was there, and if i'm being honest, I only have one parent, the other one is dead to me, she ah selfish, low-down, dirty bitch, and I hate you" I said with tears streaming down my face.

I got up gathering my thing's getting ready to walk away, she looked at me shaking her head, "I tried to be nice, but I am you mother-"

"Mother bitch please I consider my maid more of ah mother to me, and she passed aometime ago, lets not get it swisted, and don't raise your voice at me" I said walking out with her behind me.

She turned me around and went to slap me, and I grabbed her hand and swung on her out of instinct, she fell to the floor and I looked at her in disgust.

I walked to my car getting inside, and driving back to the house, when I walked inside, Moo and the kids were on the couch, watching TV.

I smiled going over to them, kissing the kids head and Moo's lips, he got up putting the kids next to him pulling me on his lap.

"How did it go?" He asked and I shrugged, "She go swung on" I said playing my nails and he grabbed my hand, making me look at him.

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged, "She tried to slap me, and I swung and then got mad cause I didn't like the excuse she gave." I said

He nodded "I'm not gon pressure it at least you went to try" He sais kissing my lips making me smile.

I laid my head down on his chest, listening to his heart, and after ah while, I dozed off falling asleep.

And when I woke up in the middle of the night Moo was gone and I was in bed and not on the couch anymore.

I heard tbe baby monitor going off making me get up and go into Taylor's room seeing her stirring in her sleep, whining.

I picked her up going to the kitchen warmong her bottle up and giving it to her, putting her back to sleep.

I walked back into me and Moo's room, grabbing some clothes and getting in the shower, take ah quick one.

When I walked out the bathrrom Moo was just now walking into the door, "You just came back from killing people?" I said shaking my head.

"I don't kill people ma'am" He said making me shake my head, I got in the ned while he got in the shower.

He came out and came and laid down with me, "You know you gotta stop now right?" I said and he loked at me.

"Stop what?" He asked looking at me, "Stopp the trap shit we got kids now, wejave ah family now" I said looking at him.

"Its not that easy" He said closing his eyes, "I know that, but you can do it baby" I said touching his face, making him open his eyes.

"Alright" He said, "Promise?" I asked holding my pinky out and he nodded, "Promise" He said grabbing it making me smile.

I snuggled in his chest, going to sleep, but before I did, I gelt him, kiss my head, "I love you" was the last thing I heard before going to sleep.

TBC......
Well we are coming to an end with this book.🙃🙃🙃