3

Tampa, Florida
5: 56
5 weeks later

Tay'vion Patterson| Mainac or Moo

"Moveee mooo" pooh said laughing as i tickled her. We was at my house just chilling we was bored and had nothing to do.

"Alright i'm done, U finished ur homework?" I asked she just nodded and i just sat back down.

My phone started ringing and i told pooh to pick it up, she answered it "hello" she said then somebody said something and she started smiling.

So i took my phone from her and mugged her cause she was smiling to hard for my liking.

"Hello" i said while still mugging her and she was mugging me back so i grabbed her neck.

"We need u at the trap, but imma explain it to u when u get here" one of my workers say.

"Alright i'm on my way" i said and hung up, i looked at her and she was pouting, "why u was smiling so hard?" I asked

"Cause he said i had a beautiful voice and i know i do." She said flipping her hair.

I sucked my teeth at her and pulled her on top of me while still holding her neck and smacked her ass.

"Stop smiling at other niggas fo i beat yo ass" i said and she nodded "use ur words" i said.

"Okay" she said rolling her eyes "now gimme kiss" i said puckering my lips and she kissed her 2 fingers then put them on my lips.

"Man stop playin wit me" i said and puckered my lips again and she kissed em.

"Now get up so i can get dressed" i said letting her neck go, she pouted and got off of me.

"Come here mamas" i said and she slowly crawled to me "whats wrong" i asked.

"I don't want u to go" she said and i grabbed her waist "imma be right back mamas i just gotta go handle some than." I said

She nodded and puckered her lips and i pecked em a few times before kissing her lips.

She pulled away and laid back on the bed i walked into my closet and grabbed something simple to wear.

I walked out my closet and she was laying on her stomach with her back towards me on her phone scrolling through instagram.

I smacked her ass and she turned around fast asl and i chuckled a little, she just rolled her eyes and turned back around rubbing her ass.

So i turned her over and laid on her stomach and started rubbing her ass and she started rubbing my curls.

I almost went to sleep so i got up and pulled her up with me "gimme kiss so i can go" i said she gave me a kiss and i deepened it.

Then we pulled away and i winked at her and walked out i walked out the house locked the door and got in the car driving to the trap.

A few moments later....

I pulled up to the trap and walked in passed the security when i walked in everybody was doing what they was suppose to be doing l.

And as i was walking to my office one of them hoes that bag shit up came up to me and started rubbing on me.

"I missed u" she said i mugged her and pushed her away from me and she mugged me back.

"What bitch got u luke that" when she said that i snapped my fingers and somebody came.

"Take her to the basement and tie her up" i said he nodded and grabbed and they disappear towards the way to the basement.

When i walked in to my office and Q, K, and Glock was in there and we dabbed eachother up and i gave K a side hug.

"What took u so long nigga" Glock said, "it was my bestfriend and pooh" K said and i chuckled a little.

"Shit thats why Q was late cause he was with M" Glock said shaking his head in approval "tired of being the only one in a relationship" he said shaking his head.

I just rolled my eyes even though he was right i really actually like hea i ain't neva felt this way bout no girl in my life except my momma.

"Mannnnn i don't know what imma doooooooo" i said "what u mean" Q asked me "i think i wanna ask her out" i said.

"Just take her to 6 flags for the first date then somewhere fancy for the second date cause she don't like real fancy stuff like that" K said

"How u know?" I asked "cause we was talking about it the other day" she said and i nodded.

"But what we here for?" I asked "cause we know who sent them boys that tried to rob us..." Glock said.

TBC...