1

Tampa, Florida
12:36 am

Esmoni Rachel Smith

"I need a niggaaaaaaaaaaa!" My bestfriend Malian said, "I'm not worried about no nigga, niggas ain't shit and will never be shit simple." I said to her.

To me its not like Malian's a hoe she just never keeps a relationship cause of her ex Desmond. He did her dirty when he tried to fuck with me not knowing she was right next to me when he texted me on that fuck shit.

"Pooh u need a nigga to u haven't had a nigga since highschool junior year every nigga not like him." She said referring to my ex but that's another story for another time.

"I know but i'm not focus on a nigga right now, simple." I said and Ireally wasn't I was just ready to graduate. "Okay, but will u come to this kick back with me?" She asked.

It's not even that I don't do parties its just I don't go to them often u know like every once in a while, "Sure." I said, "Great it starts in a couple hours so imma start getting everything I need to get ready" she said getting up and going to her room.

Well let me tell u a little a bout myself I am a very independent person like I only talk to my dad and my bestfriend as u already meet. My mom had me and then left me with my dad so i never really seen her. Growing up i didn't really have a lot of boyfriend's because they were all scared of my dad he used to be a kingpin and well u could say i'm use to the guns and stuff.

My dad said he wanted me to get away from the streets it was like we lived in a middle class neighborhood and i always stayed with the hottest trends so he sent me to school like 3-5 hours away so i can be far but not that far.

I didn't want to always depend on my dad so when I moved out I got a job and start working for my own and when I moved my bestfriend came with me and we go half on the rent.

And that's really all about me i'm not that interesting but yea. Right now i'm getting ready for the kick back and I wore something simple really.

I got in the shower did my hair and put on my clothes grabbing everything I needed

I got in the shower did my hair and put on my clothes grabbing everything I needed. When I got downstairs I saw Malian sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"You ready?" She asked, and I just nodded and we walked out the door.

Couple minutes later...

We had arrived to the kick back and there wasn't really people there but there were people there. There were people hanging round outside and some dancing on the inside of the house.

When we walked in it was kinda crowded but not that much, we walked over to were all the drinks were made a cup. When we were done we looked at each other.

"So........ I'm the designated driver or you....?" She asked "Yea i'll be the designated driver." I said sighing and chuckled a little bit.

We saw someone giggle at us from the side then bust out laughing, when we looked it was this real pretty girl. "I'm sorry but u guys are funny the way u looked at each other." She said continuing to laugh.

And I don't know why but I bust out laughing to and at some point we were all dead fucking laughing. Once we calmed down she introduced herself.

"Whew... Anyways hi my name is Kimari but most people call me K." She said "Hi i'm Esmoni and this is Malian." I said and we all he nodded at each other.

We conversated for awhile then someone called her. We all look that way and there were 3 boys but one light skinned with tattoos called her.

She turned towards us and motion for us to follow her while were were walking over there I saw this fine ass brownskin nigga staring at me.

Whew god took his time on this one. When we finally made it she introduced us to them, "Guys this is Esmoni and Malian, and this is Maniac, Q, and last but not least my boyfriend Glock."

"Nice to meet u guys." Me and Malian said in unison and me and all the girls looked at each other and busted out laughing like it was the funniest shit in the world.

The boys just looked at us which made us laugh even harder and I was crying. "Whew." I said and almost bust out laughing again.

"Okay, whatchu want?" Kamari ask glock "I was just trying to see where you was, and make sure you was good." He said, just looking at then they looked so cute.

"Alright, well were gone." She said, and we started walking away the rest of the night we just kicked it and had fun.

Tay'vion Micheal Patterson| Maniac

Shitttttttt, ma was fine, she had a good ass body and she was pretty in the face and she seem real goofy I was trying to get ma.

Shit she might let me hit. I was took out my thoughts by glock calling me, "Damn nigga u can't hear?" He asked laughing. "Nah, whatchu say?" I asked "I said something happened at the trap" he said.

I just nodded and walked out the party with then following behind. Guess I was just gone have to catch shawty another time.

Few moments later...

When we walked inside the trap people was picking shit up and i was trying to figure out what the fuck happened. "What the fuck happened?" I questioned calmly.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Somebody came and robbed us." One of the workers said. "So where were y'all at?" I asked. "We was packing the stuff to sell and they came and ran through here." The same one said.

"Where they at?" I asked "In the basement." The same one said and I nodded. "You u can go and here, the rest hurry up and clean this shit up." I said pointing at the one who told me everything and giving him a stack.

Me and the boys went down to the basement and I saw about 3 niggas and without speaking I just shot all three of them emptying out the clip.

Well that's the end of chapter one hope u guys enjoy.