37

Omniscient
9:13am
Day of wedding

It was finally the day of the wedding and, everyone was so excited, Tay'vion and Esmoni were so nervous, but thwy were happy, in all.

They were ready to commit to eachother, and spend the rest of there lifes with eachother, without ah doubt in eithers mind.

In the boy's room, everyone was dressed, amd ready just chillin and talkin, while Tay had Samoni, "You ready man?" Q asked Moo and he nodded smiling

"Been ready, been waiting ah while for this bro ong" He said staring in space just thinking about his soon to be wife.

And Glock just busted out laughing, the boy's were confused, "What if she run out the on the alter?" Glock said cracking up.

Causing Q to crack up too, and Tay just mugged them, "We just jokesen man you kno she would never" Q said shaking his head calming down ah little.

"I ain't find shit funny at all" Tay said still mugging them making them bust out laughing again.

Mean while in the girls room, Esmoni was putting on her dressed and she would be ready, she was so excited.

She couldn't wait to get married to the love of here life, she was ah little nervous, but she was clear of what she was doing.

"Whew, baby you looking good in the dress, come jump in this bwnz and he can wait all day in that alter." M said inna deep voice making them bust out laughing.

Esmoni sat down, with Taylor after she calmed down kissing her all over her face, making her giggle.

An hour or 2 had passed and everyone was ready, Tay was already standing in his correct spot, along with the boy's, while Esmoni was getting ready to walk down the isle.

After ah few seconds the music started playing making everyone stand up, and look at the door, as Esmoni came walking down the isle with her dad.

Tay stared at her and she stared at him, as she made her way down the isle, but things didn't go as planned.

As soon as they passed Esmoni to Tay, he kissed her and she kissed him back, he couldn't help himself, she was so beautiful in her dressed and all around.

When they pulled apart they looked at eachother an smiled, there was ah whole bunch aww's and MBN's all through the church, but Glock had to be the one.

"Black people can't do shit right" He said making ah deep sigh, making half the church bust out laughing and the precher scold him with ah look.

He crossed his arms over his chest, then kissed his hands putting them upperward to the sky, making people chuckle at him.

After ah while it was time for there vows, and Tay was going first, he didn't need a piece of paper, he remembered his by heart.

"Right now I feel like i'm marrying my bestfriend, my soulmate, my life, and my world, I never thought that I would feel this way about anyone, I thought I was goin to be alone for ever, but you came into my life and everything changed, and from this day forward you will never walk alone on this earth, I would give you the world if thats what you want and if thats what it takes, and no matter what you think, or feel, or when you think that i'm not doing right by your side, which I know you wont, just know that it was always you and will always be you, for eternity, I love you, and I am yours for eternity, and I hope your my eternity." He finished off.

By now the whole church was in tears, amd every one was, just smiling and sobbing, and Esmoni was just looking at him with so much love in her eyes, with tears streaming down her face that she couldn't control.

She calmed herself down so that she could say her speech, she memorized hers too, but she had too add somethings in while he was saying his.

"You know you i'm yours forever and eternity, I love you with all my heart, and when you took it you never broke it, and I love you for that, you make me happy, you help me exceed, you are the only other man I love other than my dad and my son, I promise I will always be there with you through the hard and tough times to tbe great and wonderful times, and never ever leave your side like how you never left mine, and I love you too, and you are my eternity forever and always." She finished and he smiled, no one could contain their tears it was so beautiful.

The pastor began to speak again, "Do you take Esmoni Smith to be your lawful and wedded wife?" The pastir spoke.

"I do" Tay nodded, "And do you take Tay'vion Patterson to be your lawful and wedded wife?" The pastor spoke again.

And Esmoni nodded, "I do" She spoke, "You may kiss the bride" Once the pastor said that they went to tounging eachother down.

They pulled away smiling, Tay pecked her lips, ah couple times before they walked off the stage, and was head for the door, so they could get into the car.

That had just married on the back, they said by to everyone, saying by to the babies, hugging and kissing them, before leaving.

The End.