2

3:05pm
Tampa, Florida
Esmoni smith|pooh

"Alright i'll see you later." My associate Bri said I nodded at her and started walking away when someone called my name, and when I turned around it was Rob somebody that's been trying to get at me for awhile now running up to me.

I turned around and looked at him indicating I was listening, "What you doing later ma?" He asked me, "Minding my business." I responded

As I was about to walk away he grabbed me and I snatched away from him, he looked at me crazy and I looked at him side ways.

"Why u playing ma i'm trying to show what i'm working with." He said, "Boy if you don't get your ass own you in your last year of college still livin at yo momma house." I said.

Cause at this point he need to keep it moving "Mannnnn she staying with me what you talking bout." He said and I bust out laughing at him like bent over crying.

Cause he know damn well he staying in his mama house its in her name and she paying the rent come on now. He pushed me and I was bout grab my taser out my purse, but some one had already hit him.

It was Maniac and I didn't mean to but I busted out laughing again like I was cryingg shit was funny. Maniac looked over at me and chuckled a little.

Whew done made fat ma get a heart beat. When I was done I looked around and saw that Rob wasn't there anymore and maniac was just staring at me with a smirk.

I chuckled a little and he started a conversation "Come take a walk with me." He said and I was hesitant at first but started walking with him since he was headed towards the way of my car.

"So tell me alittle about yourself." He said "Well my name is Esmoni Smith but everybody close to me call me pooh, i'm 24 going on 25, i'm my last year of college, i'm studying cosmetology, and i live with my bestfriend, hbu? I asked

"My name Tay'vion Malec Patterson but everybody call me maniac, i'm going to college for my grandma, and i'm majoring in business." He said and I nodded, and right when I was about to say something my phone dinged.

It was Malian telling me that she was going to be out and that she left me some zecko's in the fridge. I locked my phone and looked back at maniac "Well imma call u Tay or Moo." I said.

"Look imma let u call me moo but only when we in private you can't say that shit in public." He said and I chuckled a little bit and nodded.

"Aye let me get your number ma." He said and I slowly slide my phone out my back pocket and unlocked it giving it to him. He typed it in and and gave me my phone back and we finally made it to the car.

He gave me back my phone and gave me a hug and stood on the sidewalk till I pulled out the parking lot. When I finally got home I grabbed my food, warmed it up and ate.

After that i took my shower and got ready for bed until my phone dinged. It was just Tay seeing if I wanted company, but I wanna know how he knew I was by myself.

Lil mama's💕😁:
How u know i'm
home by myslef?

Big Moo🐮❤:
Cause ur friend
over at Q house
with us.

Lil mama's💕😁:
Oh okay but yea
i'm okay.

Big Moo🐮❤:
I'm still coming
over though so
have the door
unlocked. 👍