14

Javion Stewart| Glock
7:47pm

"Baby, M and Pooh making me have baby fever I want one now u gon give me one?" I asked K as she straddled my lap laying down on my chest on her phone.

She looked up at me and then looked around, "Me?, like little ole me?" She said pointing to herself making me chuckle.

"Yes little ole u" I said nodding my head, "lets make one" I said kissing on her neck, but she moved.

"U not ready for ah baby sir" She said getting up walking to the kitchen, "Maybe I am" I said following her.

"Baby, u not" She said side eyeing me, "What? U don't wanna have my baby?" I asked looking at her, "No baby" She said grabbing my face.

"We just not ready" She said trying to kiss me, but I moved, "Ion care no more" I said shrugging walking back to our room closing and locking the door.

I laid down turning the tv on going to YouTube to play music, starting the one that said My Mix, just listening to the music.

Me and K been together for forever and i'm a little sad that she don't want to have my baby, Cause in my heart I feel like i'm really ready.

And its gon be with the person I know that I can trust, the one I want to carry my baby, the one I know who gon always be around.

The door opened and she walked in sitting the knife that she used to get in on the dresser coming over to me.

"If u want a baby we can have one baby" She said and shook my head, "If u not ready we don't have too" I said.

"Baby it's not that i'm not ready it's the fact that ur still in these streets and if we bring a baby into it and u don't come home on day." She said stopping and she started crying.

"Thats why u can't think about it like that babygirl, u my world I will always come home to u and if u had my child i'll come home every night to them too" I said lifting her head up.

"Promise?" She said holding her pinky out, and I nodded locking it, "I promise baby" I said kissing our hands while there still together.

She nodded letting go before looking up at me, "I'm ready" She said and I nodded picking her head up kissing her.

Kimari Nelson| K
10:41pm

I heard the front door open and close and Glock walked through the door with my food, I reached out for it cause I couldn't get up.

"Here" He said trying to be funny and I turned over grabbing my phone, "It's okay cause, i'll just have somebody else bring me some" I said shrugging.

"Who finna bring ur ass some food Kimari." He said coming over trying to snatch my phone but I cut it off just too be petty.

"Idk Javion" I said messing with him like I was hiding something from him but I really wasn't.

"Girl idc I know yo password." He said but I had changed it right before I closed it, "Open this damn phone" He said looking at me crazy and I shrugged.

He went into the closet and came back out with his Automatic, "This bitch gon accidentally go off if u don't open that damn phone" He said real calm.

He started stretching his head with it walking towards me, "See u wanna test me and idk why" He said sitting my phone on the dresser.

He put the Automatic down and grabbed the hammer out the draw and smash my phone, and my dumbass watched him.

I walked up too him and started beating his ass, I slipped his phone out hos pocket unlocking it going through finding nothing.

I picked up the hammer and smash his phone then grabbed my food sitting on the bed turning netflix on, "Now we both phone less" I said shrugging.

He looked at me then at his phone then walked out, I heard the front door close and then a car turn on.

I turned the tv off and put on my ugg slides grabbing my keys and heading to Maniac house cause I know thats where M and Pooh finna be.

Couple hours later.....

Me, M, and Pooh were all sitting in her and Maniacs room eating snacks, when all of the studden I had to throw up.

I rushed to the toilet and threw up, while M held my hair and Pooh rubbed my back, when I finished I flushed the toliet washed my hands and Pooh gave me and extra toothbrush.

"U pregnant ain't u" M said and I nodded, and they started cheesing hard asl, but I couldn't call and tell Javion cause he broke my phone.

We went and laid back down, "What wrong baby?" Pooh said and when I looked at them both of them were looking at me.

"Nothing Glock broke my phone so I can't call him and tell him, and I broke his phone so I wouldn't any ways" I said pouting.

"Awwwww, its okay it's better to tell him in person anyways" K said rubbing my back, and I just nodded.

We laid back down getting comfortable, and a couple minutes later the boys walked through the door, with Javion right behind them.

I rolled my eyes laying back down on K and he came over too me giving me and Upgrade of the I already had.

I snatched it from him laying back down while he just mugged me shrugging sitting on the couch, while everybody just stared at us.

"Yes?" I said they was looking shook, "Y'all mad at eachother?" Q said shocked asl, "No thats her mad ass" Javion said shrugging.

"I'm not mad thats him ion care for the situation anymore I got my phone" I said shrugging opening it up.

"Wasn't even shit in there idk what u turned it off for" He said shrugging opening his, "I didn't say it was something in there u decided u wanted to break it" I said getting up walking out the room.

"Where u going?" He said following me, "To mind my buisness, duh something u need to do" I said rolling my eyes going into the guest room.

He came up on me, grabbing my throat "Fix ur fucking attitude" He said through gritted teeth making me slightly moan.

He smiled at me letting me go, "Fucking freaky" He said shaking his head laying in the bed next to me taking his shoes off.

"I missed u, haven't talked too u all day" He said like the big ass baby he is, "I missed u tok daddy" I said kissing him.

"Don't be mad at me ever again i couldn't go with out u those few hours" He said exhaling dramatically making me chuckle shaking my bead at him.

"Come here ion think my nut got all the way into u the first time let me do it again to make sure my kid in there" He said kissing my neck

Making me chuckle kissing him cause i'm aholl finna have his baby, fucking crazyyy.

TBC....
90 VOTES