Beginning it all.

“Hope! Oh my gosh! I missed you!” Alaya, one of my bestfriends, squealed as I was walking to our group.

            “Alaya! I missed you too! It’s been one long summer without you guys.” I announced glancing at my other friends.

            “Yeah we know. How’s your club coming out? Is it still not nerdy enough?” Janis, my other bestfriend, said mockingly.

            “Ha-ha-ha. Very funny Jan. but no It’s coming out great! Are you guys gonna join? I hope you guys do! Plus if you do, you guys would have a secured place in the club.” I promoted.

            “oh great! Let me just join a club full of nerds so I can feel more like a stupid idiot. Great idea hope.” Janis said sarcastically.

            “Come on at least think about it.” I replied begging.

            “I’ll try.” Janis said laughing.

            Club Rush at my school was pretty huge. It was recommended to join one if you wanted to get to a big college or university outside of our small city. Different schools around the world helped set some of the clubs, and the most dedicated people in the club had a good chance of getting in their college or university. I wanted to be one of those few people. My dream university wasn’t necessarily the cheapest one around so if I really wanted to get in, I had to go the extra mile. And that’s exactly what I did over the summer.

            I had contacted the University of Whitmore for environmental health and they were more than happy to help us create the club. We need the club to at least have 20 people attend it. We only had 5, and those five were the ones that helped me start this club. We sort of forced our principle we need this club, and especially in our really dirty city.

            Anyways the 2 most popular clubs were the music club, and the leadership club. Everyone wanted to get in, and the limit was 40 people per club. So if you didn’t get out of class early then you wouldn’t make it. According to what I’ve heard those two clubs got to throw some pretty crazy parties for every good thing they did. Those clubs basically made our shitty school look great.