Unexpected turn.

After chemistry Brent followed me to my locker in awkward silence.

            “So where is this Janis?” he asked a bit irritated.

            “Chill Brent she’ll be here.” I say hoping that she will be.

            “Oh look! Just the 2 people I wanted to see.” Janis said walking towards her locker.

            “What is the alarming good plan Janis?” Brent asked annoyed of her preppy attitude.

            “Jeez what up with you?” Janis asked.

            “I just want to get this over with, that’s all.”

            “Well I hate to break the news girl, but this is going to take more than just today.”

            “Ugh.” He sighed.

            “Umm, anyways, can I talk to Hope for like 2 seconds” Janis said nervously, as she pulled me away to the other side of the hallway. “Hey Hope whats wrong with Mr. Bad Boy over there? I thought he wanted to get out of the club.”

            “Well yeah im pretty sure he does, but I don’t know hes been like this since I told him about the plan.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

            “Then tell his sorry ass to get his act together because this plan can only work if he goes all for it.”

            “Okay, okay, ill talk to him right now.” I say walking back to our lockers, but right before I can say a word Brent was nowhere to be found. “Uhhh, Janis. Brent kind of disappeared.”

            “What? Where the hell did he go?”

            “I don’t know!”

            “Stupid piece of shit.” Janis lightly says as she walks out of the hallway.

            As we walked to where the clubs meeting was going to be at I waited anxiously for Brent to just walk into the door. But as the club began and was at its middle, Brent was long from showing up. During one of the members speech about the club Janis shot me a look of disappointment and all I could do is shrug my shoulders. Where was Brent? And what the hell was wrong with him?

            As the club finish me and Janis were cleaning up the room and basically were the last ones to leave.

            “Looks like Mr. Bad Boy is a piece of shit, like I mentioned earlier.” Janis said as we walked to the school drive way.

            “He always was, but I don’t, today was different.” I say confused by my own words.

            “Well there goes on good ass plan. To the freaking trash can.”

            “sadly.” I reply.

            “Sorry Hope,” she says walking towards her car. “I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” and just like that her car drove off.

            Just as I was about to call my mom I saw that my mom had texted me saying she won’t be able to pick me up and that if I could walk or take a ride home. Great. Just perfect. I’m done with my life.

            As I approached my house I saw a figure sitting in front of my door. Am I being robbed? As I got closer the figure became more familiar. What the hell?