Almost There...

As I walked towards 5th period I thought of a good way to convince Brent to basically get kicked out of the club. To be honest I didn’t have to think about it that much. I was just overthinking the plan.

            When I was walking t my chemistry class a loud but familiar voice called my name.

            “Hey Hope! Can’t wait for your club today!” Brent yelled sarcastically.

            “I have to talk to you about something we might just agree on for once.’ I say ignoring is unneeded comment.

            “Right. Like that will ever happen.”

            “Just listen to me. Janis made up this idea that since you obviously don’t want to be in the club why don’t you just get kicked out of it? That way I won’t have any control over your bad actions and the principle won’t care and will let me keep my club?

            He just stood there in silence, his face blank unable to see any expression. What happened?

            “That’s a very smart idea Sanders, but will it work?”

            “It could, but we don’t know unless we try. Plus you’ll finally get out of my “stupid club” and I’ll get you out of my amazing club.”

            “Alright. Im all for it! When do we start? What do you want me to do first?”

            “Umm, good question. I don’t know. But we’ll ask Janis after school.” I say walking towards my seat.