Geniova

John:Your mind is deteriorating faster than brainic calculated

Caitlin: That could explain her mood change with mon el

Diggle: isnt the bad

Alex:Kara this means that the faster your mind deteriorates

Kara:The quicker i die

Oliver:we wont let this happen

Barry :Olivers right we will come up with something

Alexs gives kara a hug

Kara:Its okay, its okay. Im going to be okay alex. Lets just carry on watching. The quicker we watch then hopefully the quicker that we are out of here.

(KNOCKING ON DOOR) Alex:I have a conference in Geneva and I need to be on a plane in 2 hours.

Kara:And I have a blind date in half an hour and I need you to help me pick out what to wear. I win.

Alex:Why do you do this to me?

Kara: Because I'm your sister and you love me.I don't know, I feel like I'm not living up to my potential. I went to work for Cat Grant because I thought working in a media company run by a powerful woman who actually shapes the way people think would be the way that I could make a difference. But, instead, I just fetch layouts and coffee.

Alex: You always wanted to be normal, right? So, having a crappy boss and absolutely nothing to wear This is what normal looks like.

Kara: I am not normal! I have the same powers he does.I can lift a bus, stop a bullet.Alex, I can fly.At least, I think I can.I haven't done it in years.

Alex:Kara, you've got a good job, you're cute, and thanks to your alien DNA - you can't get pimples.- (CHUCKLES) Life is not so bad. But, if you really wanna help somebody, you'll pick between one of these two, so I can get on my plane.

Kara: Uh, yep.Alex:Good choice. When in doubt, go with blue, it is your color.All right.Text me every detail from your date and I will call you when I'm back from Geneva

Kara: I love you.

Alex: I love you too

Thea: shes not wrong. That is normal but i cant really talk about normal anymore since im on another earth  with supergirl and we are in your mind. Normal is not really normal anymore

Diggle: wait you can lift a bus

Kara: yeah

Cisco: thats so cool

Caitlin:It really is

Sara: Blue is your color by the way

Kara:thanks sara

Sara:its alright super pup

winn: Super pup?

James:whats that nickname about?

Sara: shes super and she like a puppy.

oliver: really sara

Sara:yeah

Date:So, where you from originally?

Kara:Like where was I born? Um, uh, north.

Date:(CELL PHONE VIBRATING)I gotta hit this back real quick.*Kara uses her super hearing * Check please.Make sure your number's on it.(SIGHS)

MAN ON TV: If you're just joining us, shortly after take-off, National City Airlines, Flight 237 bound for Geneva, is experiencing some loss of altitude.The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure.

Kara:Did he say Geneva? Alex.

*Kara runs out and goes into an alleyway. She tries to fly but fails she keeps going until she gets to the plane. she lifts it up and struggles to help but does. Everybody claps and Kara looks super excited. She flies off leaving a stunned Alex *

Barry: that how you became supergirl.

kara: well alex was in trouble

Oliver: that guy was a douche

Caitlin:yeah