we should have listened (miraculous ladybug)

Title: we should have listened
Ship: tom x sabine
Genre: smut
Storyline: in picture above ^^
Additional Info: master kink, punishment, idek what else
Word Count: 1725
Requested By: heretoread

----

3rd Person

the couple rushed around the cramped kitchen, searching for each item to complete their express orders. hours upon hours of work had almost thrown the two onto the floor yet they stood strong, keeping their business alive with work. some would say they were overworking themselves while others would say they were doing what they need to provide for their family. they were the latter.

'busy as bees' marinette would say. constantly talking their ears off about how they should take a break. despite her best efforts, they continued with their piles upon piles of work.

the end of the day was in view and sabine was feeling fairly pent up with the little extra time she had to go fetch more supplies, let alone go to the bathroom. her husband noticed the skittish actions she'd acquired as she ran around their shared space and raised an eyebrow at her. she replied with snappy sentences articulating the fact that they had more work.

as the day finished up, sabine could finally release the suppressed tension within her. but, before she could even think about making the journey to their bathroom upstairs, the flow of the warm liquid poured from between her legs and soaking the front of the cheongsam she wore.

tom stood in the doorway with a smirk upon his lips. the built man's arms were crossed and he leant up against the doorframe, watching as the woman he loved looked severely shocked at the accident she'd had. he took silent steps until he was behind her and managed to lean down to speak lowly into her ear.

"did someone have a little accident?"

sabine shivered.

"does your master need to punish you for making a mess?"

she spun round, her feet slipping on the puddle shed formed on the floor before catching herself on the countertop and having tom's arms wrap around her small waist. she tried backing up in fear.

"you know not to run from me, don't you? don't you, pet?"

she squirmed at the nickname.

"in the bedroom. now," he seethed.

"yes, sir..." she whispered, running off.

the man grinned at her embarrassment, taking a towel and wiping up the patch on the ground and throwing it back into the sink, all his care leaving him at the lust that clouded his brain. he plodded toward their bedroom, making sure to make his presence known among the building and feeling lucky that marinette had gone to alya's house for a sleepover.

the door was parted open slightly and tom pushed it open slowly, the creak echoing through the bedroom. his wife kneeled on the bed, facing their headboard with almost no clothes but the lingerie she'd worn; the black of the lace contrasted greatly against her warm skin tone. the sight was almost enough to make tom cum straight in his pants but he managed to simply moan and adjust the strain that had appeared below.

"so beautiful. too bad this isn't a nice day. this is a punishment day, isn't it, baby?"

sabine knew better than to answer his question and tom was aware of that so simply pushed the door closed behind him and strutted toward the bed. he placed a hand on her shoulder, the cold of her skin travelled through his fingertips and down his spine as he stroked the sensitive area. she let out breathy gasps at the sensations whirring throughout her body.