my little cinderella story (cinderella)

Title: my little cinderella story
Ship: cinderella x lady tremaine
Genre: smut
Storyline: ^^
Additional Info: technically incest, lesbian secc, light bondage
Word Count: 1368
Requested By: - anon -

----

Cinderella's POV

the slipper fit perfectly around my foot. of course it did. it was my shoe. i shouldn't have even danced with him. i should've known my place, at home and away from my wicked stepsisters; just what my mistress told me to do.

"it fits! you are the woman i want for marriage!"

he held my hands in his so delicately, i wish i could say yes to spare him the embarrassment and heartbreak but i can never disappoint the woman i love. i looked over at the three of them, the two girls pouting at the situation while my lady stared at me with a command in her eyes.

"it cannot have been me. i was here all night yesterday, cleaning the house from top to bottom. i'm sorry, sir, but i cannot marry you," i apologized, slipping the shoe off from my foot and handing it back to him, "if you do need a bride, take one of my stepsisters. they will surely suit you, i promise."

i breathed in deeply, spinning round and slapping the floor with my bare feet, heading to my and my lover's shared room to take a seat on the bed. soon thereafter, she entered. her cane tapped against the floor three times, sending me into my submissive state: head dipped, kneeling with my knees parted and hands between my leg.

"you were a good girl out there, cindy."

i shuddered as she took a lock of my golden hair between her fingers and twirled it around. her red dress was in my view and the way it swayed made my toes curl at the thought of what was underneath it.

"thank you, miss."

she dropped her cane to the floor, pushing me back onto the bed and pulling my legs out from beneath me. she pulled my right leg to the corner of the bed, tying it to the post with a coarse rope and then moved to repeat with the other.

"however, you still need to get a little restricted for disobeying me in the first place."

he sparkling green eyes made me gulp down my confusion and prepare for whatever was to come. she took small steps to my side, taking hold of my apron and pulling it over my head and doing the same with my dress.

underneath, i wore only a very revealing thong, near see through just for her. she hummed at the clothing, dragging her nails up from my waist and stopping to rub my breasts against each other, getting a groan from me. i slapped a hand in front of my mouth, glancing up to the door. she pulled my face back to meet her's.

"don't worry, the girls are going after the prince and the servants know better than to come here when i haven't asked them to."

i nodded.

she leaned closer.

"so let me hear your beautiful noises."

she dug her nails back into my abdomen, a choked cry and an arched back forced from me. she continued to scrape my skin, bringing an unbearable pleasure to my senses and making my eyes squeeze shut. i gripped the sheets.

her hands left my body and i whined at the loss, my eyes half opening to see her unzipping her loose dress and letting it drop to show off her fair body to me. i moved my hand to tweak one of my nipples as i admired her wonderful figure.

she glid to the end of the bed, leaning down and licking a stripe from the band of my underwear up to the unoccupied nipple and licking it before biting down on the sensitive flesh around it. i gasped, arching my back once again.

she smirked against my skin, suckling on my collarbone. her fingertips found themselves on my knee, gliding around before finally reaching my pussy and simply cupping it while still planting hickeys all over my lower neck and along my prominent collarbone.

she pushed me down by my tits, squeezing my hand down on the one it'd been left on, and pushing them further into my chest, sending immense pleasure crawling through my skin. the sensations swirling through my nerves made my pussy wetter than ever before.

she noticed the patch on my underwear and froze with a gleam appearing in her pupils. she released me, ducking her head to be inbetween my thighs and licking a stripe against the material. i shook at the feeling. she knew how to please me better than that prince ever could.

her fingers looped around the band of the thong, pulling it down and stretching it to my mid thigh, making my legs turn inward, trying to collide with each other and bring a balance to the order of things. she placed her fingers over my dripping cunt, keeping it still on my clit. i writhed around at the need for more. the mewls were spilling from my lips at the sheer intensity of having the prize in front of you and not being able to gain it.

her fingers started massaging my needy little pussy up and down. my head was thrown back and my hand travelled down my front, stopping to grip my tit like a claw before carrying on and helping my mistress stroke my ready cunt. she retracted her own finger and i could hear her stand yet was too much in a trance to notice her beside me.

she pulled my hand from my front, pushing it to above my head and tying it to the other then placing them both behind my neck, forcing me to lean on them. she climbed onto the bed, seating herself on my face and rubbing the skin all over my face.

"go on, babygirl. eat me out. make me cum on your wonderful face."

i opened up my mouth and sucked on her asshole and pussy alike, tongue going in and out of whichever hole was nearest when she moved. the familiar hand found itself back on my slit, this time, a finger found itself inside and began pumping. i groaned but carried on licking her soaked pussy, the hairs brushing against my face.

"go on, baby. just like that!"

her finger stilled deep inside of me. i sucked on her clit harshly, making her moan loudly and encouraging her to continue fingering me. her ass carried on with abusing my face. she added two more fingers into me, my cunt never being able to adjust to the feel of three.

she pumped until i was squirming and about to release over her hand before removing them and, instead, reaching to the bedside table. she lifted the hairbrush, specifically reserved for these activities, and placed the bristled end at my entrance. she slowly pushed it in.

i sucked it in completely, fucking myself back down onto it. the bristles running up and down my walls gave me a feeling of all too much pleasure and i came onto the brush, allowing it to soak up my juices. mere seconds later, lady tremaine let her sweet liquid out onto my face and into my mouth. i swallowed it.

she rose from my face, hopping off the bed.

"do you want me to untie you?" she removed the soaked tool from me as i nodded, "or should i leave you like this until morning? come back to find you all weak and defenseless? after all, that wasn't much of a punishment for disobeying my orders the first time around."

she removed the rope from around my wrists. i wrung the pain out, pleading her to release my ankles and thighs from their uncomfortable confines. she took my wrists and tied them to their respective legs.

"i'll see you in a few hours, pet. i'm going to make sure my girls haven't messed anything up with the prince."

she threw on a clean pair of panties and a robe before shuffling the clean door open and leaving me in my position.

i love my mistress more than anyone. that prince could never compare with her knowledge of my pleasurable areas and the helpless state she inflicts upon me.

i love my mistress.