Chapter 2

I grabbed Mary's hand and tugged her to the side. 

"What are you doing?!" She asked me. Looking at me like I was mental. Maybe I was but I wasn't going to talk to those low down, dirty, flea ridden dogs. I like dogs, just not the kind that turn into humans too...

"OOOH! Look at this wall! Does this paint look new to you? I think it looks new. I thought the old one was getting a bit dirty and ugly, don't you think?" I asked with our backs turned towards the hallway. Mary gave me the stink eye.

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"What! No!" I said as I peeked over her shoulder to see if the 4 boys had left yet. No. They hadn't. It looked like they had been joined by another boy. Great! Even more of them.... All of them looked around 17-18. Maybe they might all be in my year. I hope not! 

"Yes there is!" 

I ignored Mary when I noticed something familiar about 4 of the boys. One of them had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was at the far left. Next to him was a slightly taller boy with brown hair and dark black eyes. He had a scar on his forehead. No not like Harry Potter, just a small scar near his hairline. Next to that one was a boy with blonde hair but in a lighter shade than the first one and dark black eyes. Then the one next to him looked the most familiar with dark brown hair, and baby blue eyes. Weird combination but memorable and familiar. 

I was trying to place them and I decided to look to the far right of the group. The one who hadn't been there when I first looked and hadn't looked as familiar. When I saw him my breath caught in my throat. He was the handsomest man..boy...man I had ever seen in my life. Well my 16 years of life so far.

He had tanned skin and dark black hair sweeping across his left eye. He had on a tight black shirt which you could see his eight-pack through very clearly and dark acid washed jeans. And his eyes were a dark magical azure that twinkled in the fluorescent lights. But, still. You can't judge a book by it's cover. They might look nice, but I'm telling you. Their pure evil. Pure, pure evil.

"Come on Mary. Lets get to registration." I quickly pulled Mary alongside me towards the boys and kept my eyes ahead of me towards the door.

Almost there. Almost. 

"Excuse me, but could you tell me where room 113 is?" Said a soft voice next to me. 

I looked up and saw one of boys from the group looking down at me. The one who had the green eyes.

"I could. But I don't want to." I said coldly. He looked shocked for a second and opened his mouth to talk to me but I had already walked away with Mary trying to pull away. Too slow, wereboy. 

"I could tell you! Its up the stairs and third door to your right!" She yelled back. He shouted back a thank you and walked away looking confused. We had just walked into our form room and sat down in our seats when Mary turned back to me.

"What is your problem? He just wanted to know where room 113 was!" she whisper-yelled at me.

"Well maybe I didn't want to tell him!" I whisper-yelled straight back at her.

"What did he ever do to you!"

I glared at her. 

"Well?!" she said, waiting for a response. The door opened. Phew! Saved by the door. 

I looked at the door and guess who walked/strutted in.

That's right. My teacher. 

"Hey Sir!!" I yelled across the room.

"Keep quiet! I have a headache." He yelled back. Okay then. I sat down in my seat and twiddled my thumbs in front of me.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Mary asked.

"SSSSHHHHH! Jeez! Can you not follow instructions!" I said as an excuse not to talk to her about it. She gave me another glare and the door opened again. 

One of the werewolves had just walked in. The one who hadn't looked familiar. He walked to the front of the class towards Sir and introduced himself. I looked around the class. Oh, great. Guess who the only spare seat in the class is next to?

ME. 

Oh, the joy. 

"Class, we have a new boy in our class. His name is Chris. Be nice. And be quiet too." Sir said as he sat down in his seat. He pointed for 'Chris' to sit down in the seat next to me. 

He walked towards me and I looked ahead of me towards the whiteboard. 

I heard the chair scrape against the carpet as he pushed it backwards and plonked himself into it. 

"Hi." He said. His voice was deep and rough. I stared straight ahead and ignored the sluts in my class batting their eyelashes and pushing out their chests at him. And Mary staring at him like he was the best thing since hot chocolate. 

"You not going to talk to me?" He asked quietly. I quickly turned to him and looked straight into his eyes. Hate coursed through me and burned in my eyes.

He looked shocked from when I looked into my eyes. Most probably the hate in there. But then his expression softened and he looked at me with this really weird look.

"Don't talk to me. I hate you already. I know what you're like."

"Like what?" He asked softly.

"Just shut up."

-_______________________________________________--

I hope thats a lot......