it was Saturday, the boy found himself walking around with his earbuds plugged in, listening to [call if you need me] by Vance Joy, holding his coffee, thinking.

he skipped it again today. he was proud. finally when the boy got bored of walking aimlessly he sat on a bench near platforms full of graffiti.
an hour passed, he was still sitting there, with his eyes closed. the same song playing repeatedly, it was peaceful. that's, until the music stopped playing, boys phone was vibrating. he looked at the screen

Incoming call '💕'

accept/ decline

the boy stayed in silence.
"Felix?" silence "Felix, where are you I'll come pick you up." soft voice said.
"sending my location" the boy finally spoke and hung up.

his peace was now ruined and he couldn't just keep on listening to one song all day, right? he stood up, maybe too suddenly. he felt dizzy. he didn't notice brown haired boy, standing there with his skateboard, staring at him. he just knew he felt ugly again. tears started steaming down his cheeks. then he looked up, noticed chocolate colored head coming closer.
"you are so pretty", Felix started crying even more. brown boy was only half a meter away now.
"your freckles are so beautiful " "why are you crying, freckle". Felix looked down.

"you shouldn't sweet talk to people just because they are crying" he replied.
"I'm literally not sweet talking you, you are gorgeous". "as if". chocolate boy didn't reply, he just stared at Felix. few minutes later, the boy stick his hand out. he started caressing Felix's sharp cheekbone. it had a heart shaped freckle.
"beautiful" the boy whispered. none of them noticed third person rushing over to them. he shoved chocolate boy away and ran, pressing his lips onto Felix's. chocolate boy stood there, dumbfounded, until third person moved a bit.
"M-Minho?"

xue