six days passed. jisung didn't leave Felix's mind. with minho being in college and himself being homeschooled Felix didn't have many things to do most of the days. currently he was just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

suddenly pictures of events from six days ago started flashing in front of him. it's saturday tomorrow...I will see him again Felix thought. Then, he remembered the little heart shaped pill he hid from Minho in a safe box under his bed. He felt somewhat bad for thinking about Jisung while spending time with his boyfriend ...but, most of the times he told himself "it's okay to have friends" even though the entire universe knows he has rather strong romantic feelings for the chocolate boy.

somehow, his disorder seemed to be quite stable these days... his mind was preoccupied with everything about brown haired boy he saw only two times. even his words were still on Felix's mind. so, over the days lilac boy's face got its color back, his freckles were visible once again and he didn't have huge bags underneath his eyes anymore. he looked decent. all that thanks to one chocolate haired boy.

unfortunately his thoughts were interrupted by semi loud bang on his door. he slowly stood up and walked to see who it is. as soon as he opened the door person that was ready to continue knocking loudly changed their position and was now standing close to Felix. seconds later person pulled lilac boy into a warm hug.

"hi to you too Jeongin"
"hey" jeongin whispered into Felix's ear.
as they pulled away Jeongin started speaking.
"okay so, Hyunjin sent me to tell you you are going with us and his other two friends to some cafe tomorrow"
"yeah...no" Felix loved his friends but at that very moment certain chocolates haired boy was more important.
"he said if you try denying he himself will come here and drag you out"
"that's not it, I have to go somewhere tomorrow"
"please Lix, we won't make you stay too long. we just want to see you, together..." Jeongin felt little tear in the corner of his eye. Felix saw that and hugged him.
"I'll be there" he whispered to younger.

xue

a/n [...if anyone is reading this...I  am SO sorry for not updating, I was really busy yesterday, but I'll try to write two updates tomorrow;; this was somewhat a filler ch. sorry;;
also I would be really happy if someone commented, I really wanna know y'alls opinion on this:)]