it's as if they are lost in eachother's eyes. at this point Felix's legs are placed on Jisung's and their faces are really too close. want to know what happens when Felix's eyes go down to Jisung's lips?
well, they both suddenly lean in and their lips touch. you usually get distracted when you are kissing someone...of course they dont hear the door unlock.
"how unexpected" a voice familiar to both boys says. they both look up at the boy not even bothering to get away from each other's embrace.
"Jisung are you doing this just to get back at me? for dumping you? please... stop" now the tears in oldest boy's eyes are evident.
"I'm not doing anything because of you"
"jisung...minho..." felix whispers "I'm sorry... this is all my fault... you two are made for each other...sorry for interrupting your peace.." felix then stood up, walking to the door.
"you both know where the door is, I'll be in my room. I promise I'll leave your lives, I'm so sorr-" both boys rushed to the youngest, hugging him.
"baby we will sort our shit out, but we promise" minho said
"we love you" jisung continued and felix just stood there with blank expression on his face. and then, both. boys pecked his lips one after another.
"we are gonna go talk now, yeah? see you later" and with that they left.
felix moved to his room, plopping down on his bed. after 20 minutes of staring at the ceiling he fell asleep.

"I left you because I had to take care of him...I did love you...at some point... but I always loved him more and at that moment he was at his worst"
"I would have done the same...but I love him now"
"I'm willing to leave him to you Jisung, if that's what makes him happy...but lets let Felix, and Felix only, choose"
"deal"

xue