it was only after mina left when felix noticed another boy standing between jisung and jeongin.
he maintained eye contact with the boy for like two seconds and then turned to hyunjin who excitedly clapped
"let me introduce you!!" felix just sighed and smiled again, but this time at jeongin since he didn't even say a proper hello to the younger.
"this is bang chan" he motioned to the unfamiliar boy. chan hmmm
"polyamorous boyfriend hm" felix mumbled but, unfortunately jisung heard it.
"jesus I said I was fucking joking!" the sudden yell caused everyone to gasp.
"what has gotten into you Jisung? you keep glaring at Felix, man that's not nice, you don't even know him" hyunjin said "anyways Felix this rude asshole is han jisung, he can be nice sometimes.."
"yeah I know"
"what do you mean you know" jeongin asked, evidently confused.
"he is Minho's jisung...the one.." he was going to tell them what happened but a voice interrupted him
"stop" hyunjin wasn't having it "let's just start over for now, let's leave Minho's dramas behind just for today...okay?" it seemed to be the best solution right there and then so everyone nodded in agreement.
"c'mon let's sit down and order some food" for an unknown reason felix felt his stomach turn at the at the mention of food. he was doing so great...what happened?

and with that, they were sitting in a booth, felix and jisung on one side, squeezed together and hyunjin, jeongin and chan on the other, waiting for their food to be served.

apparently turns out chan IS polyamorous but not jisungs boyfriend. he met hyunjin and jeongin accidentally because he had to pick something up from jisungs place on the day when he was meeting with the couple and boom they are all together. that day was reserved for felix to meet his best friends' new boyfriend. the question is: why was jisung there? noone knew, not even he himself. felix was thinking about this whole situation and the trouple was telling their not-that-interesting stories when he felt a hand grab his thigh. he looked at  chocolate boy next to him as he squeezed it.

"were you cheating on minho with that girl" he whispered but also growled in a way.
"w-what? of course not, what makes you think I would ever hurt minho like that "
"she kissed you"
"on a c... wait... jisung i know still like minho and i know you deserve him more than I do, but I would never cheat on someone, ever. especially not with my best school buddy haha" felix chuckled awkwardly and jisungs eyes softened.
"oh God.. I got the wrong idea, I'm sorry....by the way...you look way better now than you did seven days ago"
"your eyes are even prettier now" felix replied
"honestly when I was forced to come here I was dissapointed because I thought I won't see you today. guess I was wrong" Jisung smiled and somehow just that made Felix blush. at that moment he felt jisungs hand rubbing his thigh and boy, he swore he got a boner from just that. but as they say, saved by the bell- their food was ready. felix himself didn't order much, but compared to many days of fasting that was huge amount of food for him. he told himself you are disgusting,  you don't deserve to touch that. but under the table chocolate boy held his hand assuring him it was more than okay to eat.
why doesn't minho ever do this?

xue