十一

two moths later its Saturday and jisung misses felix. not like he is going to admit it. his usual routine continues; he is stoned af on the top of the platform in skate park and has his earbuds in. now who would expect him to be listening to one song that reminded him of the lilac haired boy the most

Oh, Saturday Sun
I met someone
Out on the West Coast.....

I gotta get back, I can't let this go

and that was the line that finally brought him to reality. he realized he let go of one person that made his blood boil from excitement way too easy. there was this spark he thought was long lost...lost when minho left him...no. it wasnt like minho, it was genuine, light, relaxing...it was like...love?

so now he is skating as fast as possible because he honestly cant wait to see this one tiny boy that always made his heart skop a beat or two. very soon he found himself in front of certain person's house and he could legitimately feel electricity flowing through his body. he didnt even bother knocking, knowing most of the times lilac boy left his door unlocked; not exactly a smart decision but okay. as soon he was in he felt weird. it was pretty quiet. he walked into boy's kitchen just to find a familiar person sitting there, zoning out. if gaze could kill, the plate hyunjin was staring at would be long forgotten. "umm...khm" jisung fake coughed to get hyunjins attention, and he succeeded. "oh..jisung what are you doing here?" he whispered with a confused voice. "I'm here to see felix" jisung whispered back. tall boy looked quite shocked when jisung said that, as if it was so unexpected. "hmm..then I'll leave now, but u should know.....he isnt doing great these days.." what hyunjin just said scared jisung shitless, but he had to fix it. with that hyunjin left and jisung wandered around the house bit, trying to find lilac boy. soon he heard water in the bathroom so he decided to sit in living room until the other comes out.

around twenty minutes passed before jisung heard bathroom door open. he didn't know how the younger would react to him being there and he most certainly did not want to scare him so he just stayed in living room, waiting for him to come. and he did. as expected, both of their hearts did a thing, but felix felt too weak for that. after all it's been two months since his last 'meal' so he had absolutely no strength. he just dropped on the floor and as if on cue jisung stood up and ran to him. skinny boy was crying and the other was just hugging him, holding him close. "its gonna be okay lix" jisung whispered a few times and after a while painful cries became soft sobs. chocolate boy managed to get younger on the couch and then stood in front of him.
"I have to tell you something lix...and you have to listen to me"  at that time felix has already calmed down, he nodded motioning for jisung to continue...

xue