the only thing minho does is trying to make me eat. why? why is jisung so different?
maybe it was the way chocolate haired boy looked him, or the stars in his eyes, felix didn't know but he found everything the boy did so astonishing. he knew him only a few weeks but there he was, laying on his couch waiting for the boy to arrive at his house.
you could say he has been ignoring minho for a few days...he will understand was what the boy kept telling to himself.
suddenly he felt his phone start buzzing, signaling he was getting messages. maybe it's jisung

💕: hey

💕: I don't know what's going on at the moment

💕: just wanted to let you know I love you

💕: forever

forever... is that what you told jisung too...
minho was not the bad guy here, everyone knew it. he just happened to meet wrong people at the wrong time.
Felix's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his front door. he happily skipped over and opened it with a big smile on his face. and there he was, chocolate boy standing, smiling at him, holding two cups in his hands.
"I know you like caramel so I bought you caramel shake" and felix just had the biggest urge to eat at that moment. he gladly took the cup out of other boy's hand slightly brushing their fingers against each other. he moved so jisung could come in.
felix sat back on couch in his living room and chocolate boy followed.
"hmm so...movie?" felix questioned and the boy just nodded. kinda awkward... with that they started looking for movies but in the end ended up playing the first thing that popped up. wow would you look at that, horror, how unexpected. Lee felix and horror movies? Lee felix watching horror movie while sitting incredibly close to han jisung? that's a no.
yeah, there is a scary scene, and felix will jump just to be met by jisungs smile and beautiful eyes. the time stops, movie is not important, they are just looking at each other.

xue