it's been seven days.
seven days Felix kept trying to make Minho believe he was eating, and he did believe everything his boyfriend said, but...
Felix would never let Minho know he was in his fasting streak, only drinking water for seven days.
but what day is it today? seven days passed. it's Saturday. will you be there? only one question was on Felix's mind as he split up with Minho and made his way to the bench just a little outside of skate park where he met chocolate haired boy for the first time ever.

if you were close enough u could hear [lay it on me] playing from lilac boy's earbuds; but u weren't. noone was around, at least that's what Felix thought when he crossed the street. he was still pretty far away from skate park but he felt dissapointed. he is not here...
as the boy got closer he felt tears dropping from his eyes. that's, of course, until he saw chocolate head sitting on his self-claimed bench. smoke clouds were coming out of his mouth. felix sat beside the boy in silence. the only movements made came from jisung whenever he put a joint in between his lips.

a few silent minutes later felix looked at the boy, and he looked at felix.

"your lips are pretty" were the first words that left Jisung's mouth.
"I didn't think you'd be here"
"but you still came looking for me" Jisung smirked
"I might as well go back" Felix rolled his eyes and they started laughing. It was the second time they saw each other but it felt do natural, so calming.
Jisung then lit another joint and looked at Felix.
"you have pretty eyes, Jisung...too bad they are so red" chocolate boy just giggled, after all he was kinda high.
"you are pretty..too bad you are so thin" Jisung smiled and barely two seconds passed before his phone started ringing. it was a song Felix knew all too well.
"yes I'm out...yes...no please..." it seemed like he was arguing with the person on the other side. Felix looked at him with a sad face, for the first time words like those actually ringed in his brain. he was always thinking about what people said, sure. but he never, ever, cared about people saying he is too skinny...you could even say he enjoyed it. why was Jisung any different? whenever Minho said that he felt as if he was being complimented, even tho Minho's face didn't show any positive emotions while saying that. And here he was, rethinking his life decisions because of one chocolate haired boy he met two times in total.
"yes I'm smoking weed Chan, if there is a problem solve it in you head. goodbye love you" and with that he hung up.
"who is that" "oh it's just one of the boyfriends from my polyamorous relationship" Felix's mouth fell and Jisung started laughing hysterically.
"haha...you.....should have..hah..seen...the look on...hahah...you face..hahahaha" he couldn't stop laughing and Felix just glared at him.
After solid five minutes chocolate boy got himself together and looked at Felix with sincere eyes.
"that's my friend Chan, he has issues with me smoking, I'm not in poly relationship..if I was I wouldn't be here with you right now, right?" for unknown reason Felix's bony cheeks were soon decorated with light shade of red. he was blushing and he didn't even know why.

Jisung then stood up and took two little pills out of his pocket. he swallowed one and put the other one in Felix's hand. the pill was heartshaped with word "love" engraved on it. Jisung smiled at lilac boy and drove off on his skateboard. Felix just stood there, thinking will he leave my mind now?

xue