"why me?" felix asked. after they found out about his disorder it felt like the world started turning around him only... and he hated it. he couldn't figure out his feelings just yet, but he knew he had to. so when minho told him about his and Jisung's deal he just shut himself into his room.

it's Saturday and it's been around five days since minho talked to felix. meaning: five days since felix left his room, five days since he ate something. no one wanted him to go back there. no one wanted to see a skeleton instead of their friend. but still no one knew when will he come out.

as for jisung? he was currently at his favorite place. skate park. the same as most of the Saturdays he was sitting on the top of one platform, on his skateboard, smoking weed and occasionally taking a pill or two of god knows what. at that moment he wasnt like minho, he chose not to care, to stop feeling. what he didnt expect was...to see a cute boy with stars on his cheeks, looking at him from the ground next to the platform. he just started smiling. maybe it was too much...who knows...the the boy started typing something on his phone. that left jisung kinda dumbfounded, since... he qas obviously high. but over the years of all that substance abuse his body was kind of immune to all the shit he was using. if you know what i mean.

then suddenly...

oh, Saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back, I can't let this go
oh, Saturday sun
I met someone
don't care what it costs
no ray of sunlight's ever lost
so tired of sleepin' alone
so tired of eatin' alone

I need to ask her what's goin' on
are we goin' strong?
she felt like resting her head
my shoulder was the perfect height
we fit so right, so what's going on?
cause I've been undone
the long drive, the coastline
lookin' out at first light
am I still on her mind?
I've been undone.....

song was still playing fro lilac boy's phone but jisung, with his face full of tears slid down the platform grabbing boy's face, connected their lips. it was a passionate kiss, but not a hungry one...it was just...full of love. when they pulled away jisung was still sobbing. they were just looking at each other...until jisung grabbed his skate in one of his hands, and felixs hand in other.

he took a lead, dragging the younger boy behind. after like 10 meters of walking he turned around with the biggest smile plastered on his face saying "hurry, we are going on a date"
if he was being honest, felix would say jisung is the prettiest person he has ever seen. maybe thats why he forgot his playlist was still going off but they both heard when...

I can't see you
But I hear your call
Baby, hold on now

We're going home
If we make it or we don't, we won't be alone
When I see your light shine, I know I'm home
If you're waiting all your life, you won't ever go
When I see your light shine, I know I'm home

...and he smiled

xue