"M-Minho?" chocolate boy stuttered, and that's when Minho and Felix pulled away to look at him.
"what are you doing here Jisung" Minho said in a cold tone. Felix just connected the dots. "that's Jisung? Min..." he whispered. Lilac haired boy couldn't take it anymore. He walked away leaving his boyfriend and chocolate head standing there, looking at eachother.

"....so he is the one" Jisung said. Minho didn't reply, he just turned around following Felix. chocolate boy sighed, he pulled a lighter and asmall box out of his pocket. he put a joint between his red lips and after a few seconds he felt smoke fill his lungs. stepping on skateboard he proceeded to smoke the entire thing while skateboarding around the park.

"Felix! Felix, stop! Please, love, wait a second, we can talk it out!" Minho yelled trying to catch up with Felix who was walking unusually fast. "did you eat today?" here it is, again. that's what felix thought. he didn't want to answer Minho but he stopped walking, you shouldn't care about me and my eating when you just saw your ex boyfriend who, by the way, got dumped in a worst way possible. All that because of my meals. He always felt bad for the boy, but right there and then, the only thing he could think about was how pretty Jisung looked. Is it bad that he is thinking about his boyfriend's ex boyfriend while he is in a 'fight' with his boyfriend. does that even make sense. he gave up on thinking and let his mind be filled with pictures of Jisung, standing in front of him, caressing his cheek, calling him beautiful. why did he say all of that? I'm just fat ugly boyfriend stealer. I don't deserve compliments. and then he started shaking, that was until Minho came closer and pulled him into tight hug.
"it's okay Lix, I love you. only you"
"he is so kind Minho, he didn't deserve it. I don't deserve you, you should be with h-" Minho cut him off by smashing their lips together. It was a soft, but still kind of passionate kiss. Felix knew Minho loved him and he wanted to be loved. hell, he loved Minho abnormally much, but.... certain chocolate haired boy that was just about 50-60 meters away from them, getting high, wasn't gonna leave his mind anytime soon.
Minho pulled away and intertwined their fingers. "let's get you something to eat Lix". Felix knew it was not going to work that way but nodded anyway. he took his phone out of his pocket and played [fire and the flood], using that moment to glance back, at the skate park to see if certain boy was still there. and he was, but Minho started walking. I hope to see you again Jisung

xue