it was around 3pm when Felix left his house to go to the cafe where he was supposed to meet jeongin and hyunjin. it was kind of windy outside so felix wore his light jacket. his earphones were plugged in and [little boy] was playing.
as he was walking he got a message from hyunjin saying they will be a little late. felix just shrugged it off and continued walking. once he was inside he found available booth and sat there.
"felix" he turned around and saw a waitress that looked way too familiar. mina! mina was Felix's friend from school...when he was still going there. he flashed her the biggest smile and stood up to hug her.
"you are recovering! I'm so glad Felix! I missed you so much"...and they talked some more. they were sitting next to eachother, basically squeezed together. laughing, talking to someone who is not minho.. it all felt so good to felix. he felt free. again, more laughing at the old memories two best school buddies had. unfortunately both felix and mina were too caught up with each other to notice people coming into the cafe.
"khm... FELIX" loud yell brought them to reality. they turned around and in a split second felix found himself in hyunjins arms. he stood up so he could actually hug him comfortably.
as they parted felix spotted more people behind him.

actually, be spotted one person. one chocolate boy. he just stood there with blank eyes, staring at him. but, he wasn't staring like before, with his beautiful eyes, he looked like his soul left his body.

"Lixie! you look so good now. what the fuck happened??? did minho do something special that snapped you out of it" hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows but felix didn't see it, his eyes were locked with Jisung's. after a few minutes of ignoring hyunjin he just smiled at jisung, but he didn't respond. weird and a moment later mina stood up and hugged felix.
"I'm gonna go now Lixie" and she kissed him. on the cheek of course...but if you asked jisung, from his point of view that was corner of Felix's lip, and he was hella pissed.

xue