C2

☀️Sunny pov

When the club closed I hurried out to my car ready to escape the cool air brought on by nightfall. My ass jiggled in my tights as I did a light jog. I was the last to leave so I was on my p's and q's as I noticed an unfamiliar Benz trunk parked next to mine.

When I made it to my 2015 Nissan I unlocked the door and hurried in cranking it up and turning on the heat. I was getting ready to pull off when I heard a tap on my passenger window. I clutched my box cutter and looked up. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw his beautiful white teeth and sexy ass dimples smiling at me. I rolled the window down a little.

"Can I help you" I said flirtatiously.

"Maybe. I was watching you all night babygirl and I had to meet you" he said.

"you could've met me inside. Maybe requested a dance. Maybe threw me some of that new money" I said, not cracking a smile.

He chuckled and flashed those dimples again. My panties felt instantly soaked.

"How about I make it up to you. Let's say I request a private dance" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Sorry. I don't do private dances love" I said , ready to roll my window up.

"Well how about I get your number and take you out. Can you do that for a nigga" he said holding his hand on his chest.

"That's cool. 901-626-5501" I said

He put the number in his phone and we said our goodbyes. I felt like I had rainbows rising in my pussy as I pulled out. I turned the radio high and vibed all the way to my condo. I can't believe I had bagged this nigga. I mean I had fucked with niggas with money before but never ever a man of this caliber. I had to step my game up ASAP. I knew from this day I was going to make him my man. Wasn't no way around it.