C14

☀️Sunny pov

Johnathan was acting like a spoiled brat as I got dressed to meet Eunique and Honey at the bar. He was here critiquing everything I chose to wear. If it were up to him I'd have on a turtle neck and ankle length skirt. Matter of fact if it were up to him I wouldn't even be going.

"Babe why don't I just take you to dinner instead" he whined poking his lip out and giving me the cutest puppy dog face.

"Noooo babe. I promised the girls I'd come. And I really wanna go" I said.

"Why? So u can be in some niggas face" he asked sucking his teeth.

"Don't do that babe. You know I only got eyes for you" I said stopping in front on him and rubbing his head.

"I promise when I get home I'll make it all up to you" I said as he gripped my waist and put his head to my stomach.

I could see his dimple showing as I looked down at him. He slowly moved his hands to my ass and gripped my cheeks hard. That shit was turning me on.

"I gotta get ready" I said stepping back going into my closet .

"Let me hit that one time before you go" he said coming in behind me grinding up on my ass.

"No JT. I'm already late" I replied.

"Fine" he said storming out and laying across the bed.

I picked out my outfit and put my look together. When I was finally ready I kissed him deeply and headed out the door.

Fuckin around with him I was late as fuck but hey the party didn't start til my fine ass walked in anyway.

Oh and when I did walk in the Niggas eyes gravitated. I didn't pay it any mind because I had the best man in the world waiting on me at home. I spotted the girls and headed towards their booth.

We ordered shots of patron and bottles of champagne as we vibed to the music. The bar wasn't too big so it was a chill scene. Of course, there were some haters lookin our way since we were all bad as fuck and the niggas was drooling but we kept it classy and enjoyed our night.

After the fourth bottle of champagne we were all feeling ourselves. We had turned down plenty of dances but Honey was feeling herself now. as soon as she stood up all I saw was a whole lotta ass. Baby girl was rockin the fuck outta that dress. She stepped out the booth and started twerkin to the music as Act Up by the City Girls played.

We hyped her up as she arched her back and threw her ass in a circle. I must admit I was a bit turned on by it. She was pretty as hell, thick as fuck and the liquor was speaking to me. I had been with women before so I wasn't surprised.

I got up and started twerkin with her and grinding up on her ass. It was simple and harmless fun . When the song ended we sat down laughing. A guy approached our table and asked Honey to dance and this time she said yea. She disappeared to the front of the bar on the dance floor as me and Eunique sipped another glass of champagne.

Tonight was turning out to be more fun than I'd ever had. I mean I never had girlfriends to just chill with . Women were so jealous and backstabbing back home so it was nice to have real bitches on my team.