C17

🍯Honey pov

When I woke up the next day  the bed was cold and empty. I was layin butt naked across the middle of the bed. My hair was mangled every which way and my head was throbbing. When I moved to get up my back was killing me and lord when I finally got up and tried to walk it felt like my pussy had been used as a punching bag.

I had a flashback of what went down the night before. It all came back to me as a grin grew on my face. Keenan. Lord he had rocked my world in a way I had never had it rocked before. And then my mind flashed to my husband. I fiddled with the diamond ring on my finger. And my heart sank. I felt so guilty for cheating on Johnathan and liking it so much. I was mad that I wanted to do it again and again. I walked to the dresser and retrieved my phone. No calls or texts. I sent a message to Keenan saying how much fun I'd had and then I texted Johnathan.

-Do you plan on ever coming home?

- yes love. I just needed time to think.

-think about what Johnathan. What's going on with us?

- nothing. It's me. I love you honey. You and my kids.

-then why can't me and your kids ever get your time anymore?

I was now crying . Releasing all the hurt I felt from feeling neglected in my marriage.

-I'm sorry bae. I been fuckin up. Ima make it up to you. I love you with all my heart.

-I love you too husband. And I want to fix us. Whatever is broken.

-I'm broken. But I'm willing to fix myself for you.

-idk where we went wrong. But if you're willing . I'm ready. I miss you.

-I miss you too. I'm omw home to you right now bae.

-Ok. Drive safe. I love you.

-love you more

I sat my phone down and sobbed until I felt empty. Here I was feeling incomplete and finding comfort in another man and my husband needs me. He's going thru something and I'm so blinded by thinkin he's cheating I never stopped to think maybe something was wrong.

I hopped in the shower and stood under the steaming water for what felt like forever. When I got out I was attempting to straighten up the room before Johnathan got here but he made it pretty fast.

He walked up behind me and hugged me as I was attempting to change the bed . Well that didn't happen and we ended up making love right on those same sheets that I had just sexed another man on hours prior.

Shame and guilt consumed me as I laid there and faked moans with my husband. He could not sexually satisfy me like Keenan had. I was ashamed. I had to envision another man to even get a nut. Lord what had I gotten myself into?