C31

🍯Honey pov

Today was the big day. The day I revowed and rededicated myself to the man that I loved. Everything had not been perfect but a marriage is for better or worse. I was glad that Johnathan and I were strong enough to survive the bad times and still be in love .

I woke up this morning on cloud nine. Johnathan had already left to go get his tux and haircut and shit together. I got ready to go to the salon to get my hair and makeup done. Eunique and Sunny were supposed to meet me there so I got up, got myself together, got the kids so I could drop them off and was out the door in an hour.
When I made it to the salon Eunique was already there. Sunny came pullin up in a RollsRoyce with who I would assume is her boo. All eyes were glued to the window as a man with long dreads got out and opened her door. They stood there kissing and smiling for damn near five minutes before she walked towards the shop .

I teased her for actin like a school girl as she came in and gave us hugs and grabbed a glass of mimosa. Eunique started In on her immediately about this new mystery man and she was happy to share their love story. And I was happy for her. I'm glad she left the last one alone and found someone who truly made her happy. I don't think I'd ever seen her smile this much.

After we left the salon we went to the spa for manis, pedis, and a quick massage . After that we headed to the venue and began to get ready. The ceremony started in an hour. I don't know why I felt nervous but I did. I had butterflies like it was my first time .

Before long it was showtime. I stood at the doors separating me from the ceremony. I said a prayer to the lord as Johnathan's father came to walk me down the aisle . My dad had passed so I felt honored to have him escort me. The doors opened and "You" by Jesse Powell began to play. Tears stung my eyes as I tried not to cry but I couldn't help it.

Johnathan looked so fuckin good standing there smiling, showing those chocolate dimples. His eyes scanned the room and I notice they went completely dark before he looked back at me and smiled. But that smile wasn't the same. But I shook that from my head. Maybe it was nothing.

We went on thru the wedding, exchanged vows and kissed eachother like it was our last

We went on thru the wedding, exchanged vows and kissed eachother like it was our last. I was the happiest woman on earth.

Now it was time to parrrrtayyyyyy!