C23

☀️Sunny pov

It wasn't until two weeks later that I saw JT again. Things felt so awkward and different I was nervous about asking him to move together. I prepared a romantic dinner by candlelight. I had on some sexy ass lingerie and I had been practicing on the stripper pole that was installed in my bedroom. I missed that man so much and I had so much tension built up I was gone rock his world.

When six came and I heard keys jingling I swear my pussy was getting wet. I ran and jumped into his arms and planted kisses all over his face. He smiled and gripped my ass and planted a deep kiss on my lips. I felt like heaven had opened and shined a light on me.

He carried me straight to the bedroom and we made love for hours. I was determined to prove my love. To make him see I was all he needed. When we finally came up for air it was after midnight. We sat around the kitchen and ate the dinner I had prepared.

"You look so beautiful" he said tucking my hair behind my head.

"Thank you baby" I cheesed.

"I gotta go" he said.

My mood instantly changed.

"Noooo bae please don't. Please. You just got here" I whined.

"I have to. I have an early meeting and I know if I stay here I won't get any sleep" he smiled.

"I'll be a good girl daddy. I promise" I said walking to him and sitting in his lap.

"I can't bae. I promise once this shit over I'm all your" he said.

"Wellll how about I just move into your place. That way we still have time together everyday" I said looking in his eyes.

The hesitance I saw hit my like a ton of bricks. And then the silence shattered me.

"You don't want me to. Just say it" I said standing up.

He grabbed me by my waist.

"It's not that bae I swear. It's just not the right time"

"Not the right time JT. Not the right fuckin time. I gave up my life for you. I fuckin moved to this dead ass city for you. No fuckin friends. No family. And for six months I been shacked up in this condo by myself" I yelled tears pouring from the depths within me.

"Sunny listen..."

"No. Listen shit. If you don't want me. If you don't want this JT just let me go. I can go back home and be free. But I'm tired of fuckin feelin like I have to beg my man for time and attention. I'm tired of feeling alone when I'm supposed to be the happiest in my life. I'm just tired" I screamed.

"It's not like that. Let me explain" he said.

"Leave." I commanded.

"But baby..."

"LEAVE. NOWWWW" I yelled.

He stood and walked towards me.

"If you touch me I swear I will break every one of your fingers. Now get the fuck OUTTA MY HOUSE" I yelled.

He threw his hand up in submission and walked from the room. A minute later I heard the door close. And my body fell weakly to the floor as loud sobs escaped me. I was heart broken. Everything I wanted had exploded before my eyes.

The man I thought I knew I really didn't know at all. And I had to take it at face value that he didn't really want me. I was going back to Memphis.