stress

(y/n)'s pov

i walked downstairs to see toga, dabi, mustard, kurogiri and twice but where's crusty—oh i mean shigaraki. toga looked at me with a smirk, knowing who i was looking for.

"so uh. where's crusty?" i asked, chuckling.

dabi gave a look of " do i look like i give a fuck " face.
twice was drowning in his bowl of cereal.
mustard was pushing twice's face into the bowl of cereal because he put milk in the bowl first before the cereal.

i looked at twice and laughed, " just another normal day, i guess. "

toga laughed, " i know right! now. how do we annoy crusty today? "

" i wouldn't because he's a bit moody today due to the meetings. " dabi informed me.

" oh. maybe not a good idea then, toga. " i said, nodding and taking in the information.

dabi shrugged and walked off upstairs.

almost as soon as the ashbox left, shigaraki came storming in with a moody face. he slammed the door behind him (with four fingers), almost breaking it off its hinges.

i blinked as he stomped past me and sat at the bar, " kurogiri. give me the most alcoholic drink you have. "

my eyes widened, "shigaraki. no. drinking is bad. and you- you promised you wouldn't.. " i tried chiming in but he just gave me a glare.

a shiver went down my back because that's the scariest look he had ever given me.

" uh.. please? " i pleaded.

" stay out of my business and keep in your own. " he spat.

" kurogiri. don't. don't give him any alcohol. "

shigaraki stood up from his seat and grabbed my wrist, harshly, with four fingers.

" stay out of my fucking business, (y/n). " he almost yelled.

you could hear in his tone that he was pissed. well, if it wasn't obvious enough already.

" sir, please. it's..bad for your health and you know that. " i mumbled, obviously terrified. " could we.. maybe.. talk about it instead? "

at this point, i was on the brink of shaking and running off to escape the deathly glare that he was giving me.

" no. now stay out of your damn business. "

suddenly, some courage was brought up in my bones and i grabbed his arm, careful not to touch all his fingers, and pulled him upstairs.

finally, we got to my room and i shut the door behind us and stood in front of it to block the door.

" let me out, (y/n). now. " he raised his voice.

" no, sir. " i said, slightly firm. " it's for your own health. " i mumbled, on the verge of tears and i pulled him onto the bed.

i held him down, which was the biggest struggle ever. he ended up pinning me down on the bed and had his knee on my back.

" i'm leaving. " he said, getting off and heading for the door.

" no.. please! " i yelled, leaping onto him and trying to pin him down, which failed.

awfully.

due to me being really short and small, i was probably the easiest to take down and pin down.

which sucks.

" stop making me stay here because i'm leaving. "

" please.. i need to tell you something. "

" . . go on then. "

" i'm sorry.. you might not feel the same way, but.. i-i.. i think i have feelings for you. "

" feelings? as in- "

" i have a crush on you. please, if you're going to reject me.. do it nicely. "

" shut up and stop being such an idiot. of course i love you. "

tomura got off of me but before i could do anything he picked me up and carried me to his room, being extra careful not to touch me with all five fingers.

" what..? " i said, confused. my face was going red because i had never been in his room.

" you're sleeping here. " he explained, blankly and putting me on his bed.

he shut the door, locked it and then walked over to the bed where i was a blushing mess.

shigaraki grabbed a bunch of blankets and put them over me and him, cuddling up to me.

i started to smile like an idiot. " sir-? "

" listen, and listen well. i don't let anyone call me this. but, just call me tomura. "

pink was dusted on our cheeks but we nodded, " well..tomura. i love you. "

it was silent for a few seconds, shigaraki didn't know how to respond. it took him a while but the four words he mustered out was what made that fuzzy feeling come back to me.

" i love you too. "