⭐chapter six⭐

taehyun was waiting for his mom who is searching for her bag at her room as yeonjun and kai are on their couch eating biscuits that his mom insisted to since she said she'll take long. its mostly yeonjun who's eating almost the whole of it and kai is content with playing hobak (taehyun's cat ) that makes taehyun entertained to watch.

unfortunately yeonjun is an impatient guy and bored with his usual view of his oblivious sister's bestfriend pining on her, "i cant believe i have to babysit you two," he said. taehyun snaps out of smiling at kai and looked at yeonjun realizing he's there. they're going to shop for their prom outfits and yeonjun was obligated to go with the them since his mom is very busy.

kai looked at her brother with a silly look, "you love hanging out with us! it'll minus your actual age," she teases, moving away from scratching the cat's belly and sits comfortably.

"yeah you can forget about college shits for a while and be highschool like us." taehyun adds.

"im just three year older than you both stop acting like im centuries old. you kids," yeonjun points out, sighing and touching the bridge of his eyebrows. "i knew this is going to be a bad idea."

"you aren't centuries old?" kai asks with an innocent look jokingly which only made yeonjun glare at her and she laughs.

taehyun laughs too, teasing yeonjun is always fun but kai does it like as if she exists to make her brother's life uneasy. taehyun doesn't bother but its hilarious. "you still call us kids and say you aren't old? lmao." he smirks.

yeonjun is stressed at this point, "taehyun this is a verbal conversation you cannot say that."

taehyun only blink for a second at yeonjun's response before speaking again, "lmao." 

kai giggles, "yeonjun doesn't know what lmao is because he oldie"

yeonjun gave up, "you two are my living nightmare," 

the joke has died down when finally taehyun's mom came and gave taehyun his allowance since he is not at the age yet to be trusted with money but he still knows how to handle it well.

he is an only child from his family too and thankfully even though both of his parents are busy, his mom does not forget to take care of him to the point she's affectionate of her son, pinching his cheeks and giving his forehead kisses as if he's a child still, "take care taehyun sweetie okay?" 

taehyun nods his head, blushing because he is shy to be babied in front of kai and yeonjun who awes at it, "yes mom thank you." he said.

yeonjun grins "dont worry mrs.kang i'll take care of these kids," yeonjun said assuredly enough to be trusted. then the three of them left the kang residence and get on yeonjun's car going to the mall.

just as expected, the first thing they did once arrived the mall is to buy crepe's ice cream. yeonjun said that he needed something to keep him going in this mission, the other two knows that yeonjun is just that dramatic but just actually want to eat. its fine though and they didn't tell him that, not when its yeonjun's treat.

"please dont buy me a gown, you know i can trip off my heels if i wear those." kai is sitting on the corner while yeonjun is searching through the dresses. yeonjun have a great fashion sense and fought to be the one choosing the outfit of his sister since kai would probably resort to jeans and hoodies.

meanwhile, taehyun is busy looking for his outfit too but couldn't help but glance at kai whenever she comes out of the dressing room to try on the dresses that yeonjun picked and every dresses looks pretty on her or more of like the dresses are pretty because its her. oh wait yeah he's looking for his clothes not to fall more in love!