⭐chapter fourteen⭐

kai is actually good at performing cheer dance, she can do all those moves perfectly and executing the choreography well, its just that she have lack of sleep and energy added that she's distracted on how her mind keeps replaying the moments she had with taehyun.

so she tried her best this time to actually focus, maybe the leader would excuse her finally from the discussion earlier. kai dont want any drama but it just keeps appearing in her life and showing off? kai does not do anything to show off, okay fine maybe she does but for the purpose of that she wants to show everyone she could actually do something.

“okay guys five minutes break” says the leader and kai fell on to the ground, panting. she had catch up easily though she still look at taehyun from time to time and speaking of that, she saw that the players went to have a mini break too. kai immediately took out her phone.

taehyun aaaaaa

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
hows practice?

come heeree

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
i would but coach will kill me.
can you come here?

kai looks at the other cheer members, if she come to taehyun they'd bring up rumors and mean things to her again. so she sighs, having to let it go.

no ;—; 
taehyun aaa

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
look at you. so adorable... always calling for me.

send me a kiss

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
^3^

noo i want real one

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
so demanding.

hehe ( ^o^)~❤

“kai!” kai sits up and look on the other side of the court, taehyun is waving his hands on her with his big smile and kai felt her cheeks rise up as taehyun sends her a flying kiss before immediately went back on his phone.

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
where's my kiss?

hehe you say im demanding but you are the same❤

kai looks across taehyun who finally stares up from his phone and their eyes meet, she sends him a heart and taehyun acted as if he's attacked by it leaving her in soft giggles, she was about to send him flying kisses when she felt a stare from her back “huening, go back now stop flirting.” the leader's voice sends shiver to her spine and she immediately felt weakness, taehyun looks at her in confusion when kai gave him a small smile and waves, going back to the other cheer members.

my squirrel boyfriend⭐: 
are you alright?

kai puts the phone back on his bag and sits beside the other cheer members as the leader tells them stuffs. kai could feel her hand shake slightly, because she was careless and now the leader will probably think she's not serious for the cheer dance and it hurts her.