⭐chapter nineteen⭐

kai dont feel like anything today. she's meeting the cheerleading team, they messaged her earlier knowing that kai will come to pass her last school works. they'll probably will kick her out in the team and yeah maybe kai actually feels scared— terrible even.

“so, the student council's office will end at 12?” yeonjun is driving kai to school, well its actually to meet his boyfriend too. he says as he drives “i'm meeting soobin's parents today”

kai looks up from her phone and stares at yeonjun who's focused on the road “are you feeling nervous?”

“nah, they'll like me.”

“confident as usual.”

“well actually, soobin told me that after he came out to his parents they were so proud of him and even want to thank who helped him which i did.”

“you helped soobin came out?”

yeonjun laughs “of course not, he's the one who bravely did it himself. i just supported him.”

“you were implying his parents would like you because you helped him though.”

“more of like they'll like me because i'm the one who made soobin gay”

“hmmm,” kai looks at the road ahead of them, the sky gray “soobin became so brave.”

“isnt he amazing? we met through an online lgbt+ support group”

“support group?”

“yep, you know i used to get bullied from highschool and decide to join this group and now im one of the admins and then i read soobin's story and then i got curious and try to help him and then, love happens”

“wait— you got bullied from highschool?”

yeonjun nods his head, he seems to be serious about it and kai couldn't believe her older brother got bullied in highschool. he always show off like he's doing just fine and always seem to be so strong.

kai feels bad that she did not even know things like that happened to her brother, shelooks down to her hands. “dont worry, those things were over now.”

“does mom know?”

“no.”

“what did you do to them then?”

“beat their asses of course,” he smirks “besides if they have problems with me being myself then its their problem, they deal with it.”

“you're so cool yeonjun”

“i know right?” and he's back from his old self again. “remember when we were at the orphanage and we protect each other from scary looking strangers?”

kai smiles “we always say that we wont go unless they take the both of us”

yeonjun grins “that's right. no one should be able to mess with us”

kai looks at her phone again. its been 2 years since this terrible feeling she's having is still going, whenever she's with the cheerleading team its just goes on and on.