Chapter 16

"Hey! Let's not start anything here!" one of the fawns spoke. They both had goat like bottom halves with loosely fitted pants. They had simple leather armor. Both with human features but mixed with dear and goat aspects especially their eyes.

The one that had spoke had an oddly pinkish hue to the light brown colors he had to him. His hair almost looked pink. His hair came down to his sharp jawline with natural waves. His eyes a light brown, his pupils strange like a goat. His horns weren't too large but still curved.

 His horns weren't too large but still curved

The other one seemed older. He had darker brown hair and dark eyes. He had long bangs that framed his handsome face perfectly, thin orange colored feathers decorated in his hair. His horns were larger, and his unique ear shape was more noticeable because his hair was out of the way.

 His horns were larger, and his unique ear shape was more noticeable because his hair was out of the way

"What are you doing in these parts?" Jungkook asked them.

"We escaped the mountain! Those minotaur's are pesky" the older one said.

"Any other survivors?" I asked.

"Yeah they have so many woodlanders slaving away in the mines." the younger one answered. His voice was very soft sounding. "Are you three going there?" he sounded a bit concerned.

"Yeah we have to stop them." Taehyung spoke.

The two fawns looked at each other as though they had agreed on something, we were unable to know of.

"We can guide you to where they keep the slaves!" the young one said excitedly.

"You'd both go back there?" Jungkook was clearly impressed with their bravery.

"If it's to save our fellow woodlanders we would go back! And besides those minotaur's need a good beating!" the older one smiled at the thought.

Can we trust them?

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement and then introduced the three of us to them.

"I'm Jin" the older one said, "this is Jimin, or otherwise we're known as the fawny brothers!" he waited for us to laugh at his horrible attempt of a joke. His younger brother Jimin laughed but embarrassed tried to hide his smile.