Shlap Of Da Bassh

He walks over to my acoustic guitar and looks at me for approval I nod. That when my dad calls me on the
DIVA  I answer it.
A: hi dad.
D: come to my office. I want to talk to you.
A: OK coming.
The call ends. I look over to dom and he smiles.
A: ill be back. It will be about Halsey.

I walk towards my dads office and knock.
D: come in.
I walk over and Stand in front of his desk.
D: I raised you better.
A: I know.
D: then how come I get a call from the school saying you and Halsey had a fight.
A: well...... She said something about my ex and Melissa and my fist slipped into her face.
D: is that all......
A: I also said I could buy her house if I wanted to......
D: I want you to apologise to her.
A: but daaaddd.
D: I know she's a bitch but we have a reputation to uphold.......
A: ill sned her family a gift basket.....
D: good girl.

I roll my eyes and walk out closing the door behind me and I walk back into the recording booth. He's singing a song I recognise the name of. 11 minutes.
A: hey arnt you going to record that with halsey.
D: yeah but she's abit of a bitch.
A:yeah just a bit.
My phone goes off its a picture of colson without his shirt on.

C: what you doing now 😉A: recording 🖤C: can I come over 😏A: not right now🙄C: why your dad lecturing you again

A: recording 🖤
C: can I come over 😏
A: not right now🙄
C: why your dad lecturing you again. 😂
A: yeah.
C: later ❤️
A: later 🖤
Shit dom. I look up from my phone he's sat there looking at me.
D: what was that about.
A: nothing.
D: didn't look like nothing.
A: shut up dom.
I say laughing and I punch his arm and then brush my hair behind my ear. He looks at me and smirks before looking at the floor.
A: what.
D: oh nothing. I better head home.
A: OK ill show you out.
I show dom out and head up to my room.

20 mins later
I'm laid on my bed and get a text.
C: hey your dad still shouting 🙄
A: nah. What up 🖤
C: can I come over. 😏
A: I don't know my dad's home.🙄
C: damn. Wanna come over. I'll invite some of the boys over so it doesn't look suspicious 😉
A: OK. I'll have to sneak out. Pick me up. 🖤
C: OK ill set off it 10. ❤️

I put down my phone and get changed.

I get a texted from colson saying he's here

I get a texted from colson saying he's here. I lock my door. Open my window and shimmy down the drain pipe. I run across the grass move a branch and hop the wall even though its 7ft and get in colson car
C: how the fuck.
A: what can I say I'm a bad bitch now drive. My dad's security was chasing after me.
He steps his foot on the accelerater. I look behind me and they are stood where the car was. I brush my hair out of my face and sigh.
C: that was a close one.
A: no shit next time I get in the car drive before I close the door.
C: fine sorry.

At colson
We get our of his car and colson grabs my hand. We walk into his basement and Pete Davidson, Dom and some others I don't know.
C: yo boys I'm back and I've brought the bad bitch.
A: what up fuckers.
Colson sits down on a bean bag and I sit between his legs with his arm round me holding a beer and his other hand propping us up. I have a beer in one hand as well.
P: has codon barker taimed the Alex Bell
A: fuck nah. No one can tame me.
P:I don't believe that's for one second.
A: I'm still a bad bitch.
C: mhm true she climbed out of her window went down her drain pipe, ran across the crash hopped a 7ft brick wall and got in my car just before her dad security reached us.
D: sick.
P: wow.

Through pot the night colson kept trying it kiss me. I kept turning away and he kept nibbling my kneck.
A: colson no. Not now.
C: pls.
A: colson for fuck sake stop.
C; pls.
A: I'm going to your room I'm not going home.
C: fine.
I got up and climbed over everyone's legs.
P: what's up with her.
C: fuck know.
A: I swear down sya something like that and and I'll rip your balls off.
I turned and slammed colsons door. Went I to his wardrobe and got one of his guns and roses tshirt. Laid in bed and watched some YouTube on his laptop.

30 mins later
I heard a few doorstops leading upstairs and silence. Then solosn comes in slightly drunk.
C: the boys are gone.
A: great.
C: soo...
A: sooo.....you want some.
He nods.
A: no you've been a fucking arse tonight. I'm sick of being your booty call or your accessorie at a party. I want something serious.
C: fine.
A: what fine as in I get it we arnt together or fine as we are together.
C: as we are together.
A: really.
A burst of excitement came over me and I got up and jumped on him colson had hold of me. I was kissing him. He then threw me on the bed.

The next day
I wake up to this....

I smile and kiss him

I smile and kiss him. He smiles. Bless him.
A: come on up. I'm rading your wardrobe.
C: fine.

He then gets up and picks me up

C: cant we skip.
A: my dads already pissed. He's going to be even more pissed I'm dating you. So let's not piss him off even more if you want to see me again.
C: why does he hate me.
A: the type of music you make, your tattoos and everything else. But that's what I like about you.