The Don't Know About Us

It's Monday morning. Me and dom have to come into school. I wake up to dom running around screaming. I take this as an advantage and record it. Bit when dom comes on his lap round and sees me he stops and tackles me to the bed. I put it on my insta story. Dom then reshares it on his story and so does his fans.

 Dom then reshares it on his story and so does his fans

I put in a clear gloss over my nude lipstick before grabbing doms keys and heading out

I put in a clear gloss over my nude lipstick before grabbing doms keys and heading out. Dom runs out after me.
D: I'm guessing your driving.
A: yep.
We get in his car and drive to school. We pull up while blasting some music. Stares come but it's probably for the music. We get out the cat and dom puts his arms around me while I lock the car. People still stare but I shrug them off.

We get to my locker and dom leaves for his class.
A: see ya.
D: see ya babe.
He leaves and I'm in my locker. I close it and turn around to see colson.
C: it's good to see you back in school.
A: thanks.
Im walking down the corridor when colson goes.
C: look I'm sorry for acting like a dick.
A: and...
C: for punching dom
A: and......
C: for cheating on you and not being there when you need me most.
I walk up to him. He runs his kneck. I can tell somethings wrong.
A: are you okay?
C: not really no.
A: what wrong?
C: my brother was involve din a car accident.

He breaks down I hug him. I didn't really know what else to do.
A: hey. Go back home get some sleep and ill come over after school I finish at 1.30.
He nods and walks out the school. I quickly run to my lesson as the bell went when colson was taking.

Mrs.G: glad for you to finally show up.
A: cool.
I sit in my seat and get my books. Halsey is sat next to me.
H: hey.
A: what.
H: look I'm sorry.
A: what ever I don't need you to pity me.
H: I never new how hard your life was.
A: no you didn't.
She did a smile. One of those smiles where they pity you but dont say.

After school
Its 1.30 I finish but dom doesn't. I walk to his class.
A: can J just give dom his keys.
The teacher nods and I wlak over to dom.
A: I'm going out with my brother ill see you when I'm back.
He nods and I go. I walk to colson after going to gte some flowers. I knock on the door. His mum answers.
Mrs.B: Alex. I'm so happy to see you. How are you?
A: I'm fine. I'm sorry what happened to elijah.
I pass her the bunch of flowers.
Mrs.b: he's a strong boy he will get through. Thanks they are lovely. Colson is in his room.
A: Thanks.

I walk down to him asleep. I gently shake him.
C: oh hey.
A: get dressed. We are going out.
C: OK.
A: ill meet you outside.
He nods and I head out. I lean against his car bonnet. He comes out.

A: do you want me to drive.
He nods and throws me the keys. He doesn't speak as much on the car drive. We get out and walk towards elijah ward. I cna tell colson is scared. I grab his hand and give him a comforting smile.

As soon as we reach elijah room he stopped. Took a deep breath and walked in. I followed. I texted my brother.

A: hey will just to let you know elijah is in hospital hes been in a car accident.
W: tell elijah ill be over in about 20 mins.
A: OK.

Elijah looked rough. He doesn't really know me. Well he knows of me because of my brother. But now all of me.
A: hi elijah.
E: Alex hey. Long time no see.
A: same with you.
E: how's your brother.
A: he's going to be over in 20 minutes.
E: OK.

It's an awkward wait until will comes. He comes. I wiat five minutes.
A: sorry to be rude but I have to leave.
They^ all nod and I give colson his keys. I walk out. I have a text from dom.

D: where are you 🖤
A: ill be home in 10 minutes I'm waking home now 🖤
D: ill pick you up. Where are you 🖤
A: just walking past the hospital. 🖤
D: ill set off in 2 mins🖤

Dom arrives and I get in. I just sit there and wait till he says something.
D: you OK?
A:yeah. Where are we going?
D: surprise.
A: dom. I don't like surprises.
D: you will like this one.

We pull up to his recording studio building. I look at him confused.
D: just get out the car and follow me.
I get out the car and dom grabs my hand. I go to go through the main doors but he stops me. He drags me down the back of the building and we ebeter through the fire exit door that's wedged open.
A: what are we....
D: sshhh. We arnt supposed to be here.
I smile as he continues to drag me through the corridors and into a room with a projector, pillow and blankets on the floor with pop corn and food and other beverages.

I smile at him and kiss him.
A: you are amazing. What are we gonna watch.?
D: Guess.
A: kiss and cry.
D: yep.
A: OMG dom. I love that film.
Dom lays in the floor with his head propped up on a pile of pillows I put my head in his chest and he pulls me close.

If you have never watched kiss and cry you can either watch the trailer, watch the film or just read this....
An 18-year-old figure skater makes medical history in her battle against a rare type of sarcoma. I think she dies I cnat remember but I'm gonna say she does.

End of the film
I'm laid on doms chest crying.
D: aww are you crying.
A: no.
I say willing away tears. I look up and see dkm have slightly puffy eyes.
A: look at your eyes yoh look like you've been crying have you.
D: no.
A: you have havnt you.
I sit up and so does he trying to run the puffiness away. I push him down and straddle I start pinching his cheeks and poking his face.
A: aww dom cried.
D: she died of cancer.
I stop and look him in his eyes. He smiles. Before rolling over and leaning over me. His chain dangling over his face. So what was the only reasonable thing to do. Play with the chain. He laughs.
D: God I love you Alex.
A: I love you dom.
He kisses me and pulls away I smile. I take out his arm and roll over again I'm over him.
A: ha bitch I win.
He laughs. Brushes my hair away from my face. Tom walks in.
T: erm what going on.
A: nothing.
Dom rolls me over and helps me up.
D: I win.
T: erm.
A: it's a long story.
I say walking over to him I put my arm around him.
A: so Tom what are you doing here so late.
T: I was editing.