Someone's Knocking At The Door

I sit with rook for a whole until I hear someone at the door. I amwser it and it's a bunch of flowers. I read the card.
'glad you OK love halsey xoxo'. I scoff and unwrap the flowers before walking Iver to the fire pit and throwing them in. Rook gets his phone out and starts recording. I rip up the card and through it in. He puts it in his insta story and so does alot of people from the party.
A: fucking bitch.
R: why would she send you flowers?
A: I don't fucking know.

We all sit and watch the flowers slowly burn. That's when I finally look on instagram and see the slag had put up a picture of me and her saying how much she wishes I would wake up. I look at the comments as see things like.
She doesn't even like you.
She's obviously doing this so she looks like the good guy.
Alex hates you.
WTF going on.
Really using someone in a coma for likes.
She's that desperate for likes she's using Alex.

I laugh before checking my insta. I look at my last posts comments.

We miss you ❤️ Get well soon 🖤As if halseys using you for likes 🙄Shes jealous because your getting more likes then her and your not even able to use insta

We miss you ❤️
Get well soon 🖤
As if halseys using you for likes 🙄
Shes jealous because your getting more likes then her and your not even able to use insta. 😳
Imagine using some on in a coma for like 🤡
@ halsey. Go back to the circus.

I take a picture before posting it on my story.

I then explained on my story.
A: guys I'm all safe and well. Thank you all for caring about me. I totally agree halsey is out of order for using me for likes especially when I was in a a coma and couldn't respond. Also when we don't like eachother because of our history. And yes the flowers on rooks story is the flowers she sent to me with a card saying 'glad your OK love halsey xoxo'. Thanks everyone who commented and stated how much of a clown she was. ❤️

It must have been what.... 10 minutes since I posted that when I get a message from the woman her self saying. I'm outside open the door I'm not having this convo over dm. I sigh before getting up and marxhung to the door with a crowd following. She's lead on her car. I stand at the bottom of the steps of the porch while everyone else stands on the porch.
H: really. You had to post that on your story.
A: post what?
H: don't play dumb. You burning the flowers I sent and you making up lies about me on your story.
A: LIES. you fucking USED ME while I was UNCONSCIOUS for fucking clout. Them flowers where a fucking thank you for me being in a coma and getting you like.
H: you know that's not what they were for and I didn't do taht.
A: yes you fucking did. Your not tricking anyone. Just admit it.
H: fine im gonna act liek the adult since I am and admit I put up that photo for likes. Why? Well because I know people would think I was caring but no it ahd to fucking backfire because of dom and his fucking fandom sticking up for you.
A: aww boo who. But guess what you've just admitted to all that and they've recorded it. Your the clown. Now get off this property before I ahve you prosicuted.