A Whole Heap Of Bullshit

I walk through the corridors feeling like a confident version of my self. I feel like I could rule the world. I walk up to my locker and halsey struts up to me.
H: heyyy
A: hey.
H: your new song is the bomb.
A: thanks.
H: well I have to go.
A: adiós.
H: adiós.

I close my locker and Kells comes strutting up to me with someone I don't recognise.
C: yo Alex.
A: hey Kells. How are you?
C: I'm doing good. Love your new song.
A: thanks. Who's this?
R: hey I'm JP but everyone calls me rook.
A: hey. I'm Alex and everyone calls me Alex.
R: yeha I'm heard alit about you...

Colson elbows him and I roll my eyes.
C: hey im having a party tonight you coming.
A: yeha. I need a break from dom. What time?
C: 7.
A: can I stay at your after?
C: yeah.
A: cool. Well I ahve to go. Nice meeting you rook.

Rooks P. O. V
Kells introduced me to alex. She has long ginger hair and the bluest eyes ever. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've seen ever. The way how she was jusr so chill talking.

Alexs p. O. V:
School had finished but I stayed back for an hour to go and sit at the bleachers to write some more music. It was a place that was full of inspiration. You could see things not other people recongnise. I get a text from halsey.
H: hey. You home?
A: nah. I'm not tonight. Why?
H: was juts gonna hang.
A: OK. I'm gonna go I'm bust rn.
H: OK. See ya.
A: bye.

It was an hour I was sta there and nothing. No inspiration. I walk to my locker and get my bike helmet. My motorcycle was my baby. I love her. I see rook stood at the front of the school.
A: hey.
R: hey.
A:Kells running late.
R: he always is.
I threw my helmet at him. He caught it.
A: come on. I've got a spare one.
R: thanks.

He gets on.
A: you should wrap your arms around me.
R: why?
I laugh while starting it up and turn the handle. He grabs me fast.i laugh. We arrive at colsons as colson is about to get in the car. I take off my helmet.
A: no point Kells. I've got him.
C: shit sorry man. I fell asleep after my joint.
R: no worries I'm here now.
A: ill see you later on tonight I have to go and have a shower before the party.
R: thanks for the ride.
A: it's fine.
C: bye Bell.
A: bye Kells.

Rook P. O. V:
After Alex drove off I look up and see colson blushing. I punch him in his arm. He looks down at me.
C: what was that for?
R: you still like her.
C: fine. She's hot and a bad ass. But it's dom. She keeps going back to him. She even cheated on him with his best friend and he took her back.
R: damn. Come on better set up before you start mopping over her.

Kells punch me in my arm as I laugh walking down to the basement.

Alexs P. O. V
I run up the stairs and into th bedroom where dom is laid on the bed in his phone. So what do i do? Jump on the bed and lay next to him and kiss him on the cheek.
A: hi.
D: hey.
A: soo.... I'm at at a party tonight and I'm not going to be home because I'm spending the night is that OK?
D: yeah. Where is it?
A: colsons.
D: Alex. You know how I feel....
A: dom. I'm not sleeping with him. We are just friends.
D: OK. I'm sorry.
He hugs me and I eventually get up and into the shower before getting dressed.