Love You 3000

A: dom. Don't.
C: woah back up man.
Colson pushes him. I look colson in his eyes and shake my head. Dom keeps walking up. I grab his arm but he pulls out of my grip. He pushes colson and colson pushes him back. Dom swings and punches him in his face.
C: you asshole.
Colsin swings back. Huts dom square in his nose. Dom goes to swing ahin and I grab his fist and twist.
A: BOTH OF YOU STOP OR I'LL BEAT BOTH OF YOU. DOM YOUR COMING WITH ME. COLSON FUCK OFF HOME.
C: he stared it.
A: I don't give to shits who stared it. Fuck. Off..
He turns and walks off. I let go off dosm hand. He looks me and turns and goes out the back garden.I leave him for 2 minutes and grab him some ice and a beer. I walk out. I sit netx to him and pass him the ice.

D: sorry.
A: you were trying to protect me. It's fine.
D: how did you know to grab my fist and twist for me to stop.
A: I had a brother. He used to fight a lot. I always had get him out of trouble. My dad didnt care about him or my mother. I was the only one that cared about him. He Rarely came home. One day he never. He left me with... With those phsycos and I hate him for that.
I can feel my self getting worked up. I rub my eyes and turn to dom. He looks at me.
D: do you know what happened to him.
A: I get a card from him on my birthday and Christmas and an occasional letter. He's in the army.
D: how long ago did he leave.
A: 3 years. I remember watching him drive off from my bedroom window when I was 13.
He huged me and kissed me. I look at him.
A: I love you.
D: I love you more.
I put my head on his shoulder. He pulls me in.
D: we will go home soon.
I nod.

At doms
We walk in and I go straight upstairs to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to myself. I just see a disgrace. Someone that everyone hates. The only people that truly love me are gone. My grandma. My brother. Dom is all I have. He walks in. Puts his arms around me.
D: what you think about.
A: nothing.
D: you sure.
I shake my head and look down. He lifts up my head.
D: tell me.
A: I'm scared your gonna leave me like everyone else has.
D: I will never leave you I promise.
I smile and he kisses me before leaving. I wipe off my make up and grab one of doms tshirt and head to bed.

Hes down stairs. I get into bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm asleep. I close my eyes and see my brother. He's stood there. Smiles at me and then turns around. I run to go chase after him. I keep running no matter how fast I go he's faster. I finally reach him. He's getting beat up. I try help him. But I can't. He lays there motionless. I scream. My eyes open. Doms stroking my head.

D: it's fine I'm here. No one can hurts you. I won't let them.
I pull him into a hug I dont want to let go of him. But I do. I get up and go and sit on the balcony ledge. My back against the wall. I look at the starts. I look at the stars. I want my brother. I grab my phone and type up his name. William Bell. There he is. My brother. His brown hair and blue eyes. I call him. Surprisinly he anwers.
W: hello. Who is this.
A: will. Hi. Its Alex.
W: Alex. What. Are you. How are you.
A: i..... I've missed you.
W: I've missed you too.
A: I wnat to see you.
W: tommorow. At our place.
A: OK.

I can't believe he acctually answered. I smile. Maybe my life is going to be great.