You Let Her Go.

Yep. That was the last thing I remembered. I woke up to a light being shone in my eye.

(p means paramedic)

P: she's coming back. Hey stay with me. No don't close your eyes try and keep them open OK.

My eye lids felt heavy and I could feel them closing. I didn't have a clue what was happening. I could feel myself slipping away. Everything was slowly slipping away. But I could hear rook.
R: hey Alex pls stay with me don't leave pls try wake up.
No matter how hard I tried to wake up I couldn't. I couldn't even move my toes. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

I don't know how long it was since then but he kept coming back and one day my brother came.
W: hey Alex. I don't know if you can hear me but me and my wife and expecting a baby soon. Your gonna be an auntie. They are gonna love you.

I could feel his hands holding mine and his head on my chest.
W: please wake up Alex. I miss you so much please I promise I'll never leave you ever again.
He sounded muffled so I cpuod tell he was crying. I need to let him knwo I was OK. I gave everything I had and moved my fingers on the hand I was holding.

He lifted his head up.
W: you heard me. Pls try harder and wake up pls. Alex pls. You ahve to try for god sake try.
He was shouting. Someone dragged him out the room. This was horrific. I just wanted to hug him.

I didn't hear anyone elses voice for a while except for the same nurses. It felt like everyone had forgot about me. All my happy memories played on repeat. One's with kells the ones with rook and even dom. I wish i could hug everyone and tell them I'm OK. But I couldn't I struggled to move anything.

It just have been a while because I heard one of the nurses talk.
N: it's been a while since anyone's visited I wonder if they've just gave up on her.
That's when I knew I needed to try harder to come out of whatever I was in. I tried so much. The most I could get was a movement of my feet that's it. But I was determined the next person to visit I would try and wake up.

What must have been a few weeks later someone visited. They sat down next to me and held my hand.
R: hey. Its been a while. I'm sorry I've had stuff to do. I've missed you. Ive  miss sitting on the balcony with you. I've missed you arguing with everyone. Alex I've missed everything about you. Please wake up so I can tell you I love you because I do. I love everything about you and its driving me crazy.

I needed to wake up. I need to hug him. I agve it everything I had and it worked. My eyes slowly opened. I moved the oxygen mask.
A: I drive you crazy huh.
He looked up startled.
R: of course you waited until I confessed my love for you to wake up. I'll go get the nurse.
A: no not yet. They'll do a load of checks on me. I just want to talk for a while.
R: OK. I've missed you.
A: so you should. What's the media being saying?
R: let's not get to that. How you feeling?
A: no rook what have they been saying.
R: I'm gonna get the nurse.
A: for fuck sake rook just tell me.
R: just focusing on getting better don't worry about that.
A: rook. Just tell me i want to know what they've been saying.
R: I......

Nurses came in and we both went Silent.
N: your awake. Sorry did I interput something.
R: no your fine im gonna go outside and call your brother and kells and tell them your OK.
A: OK.

Rook went outside and the nurse did some checks on me.
A: so when can I go home?
N: tommtow we ate ginna keep you Iver night and see how your going and then you can go home.
A: one more thing. How long was I ya know?
N: ooh erm about 2 months.
A: oh thanks for everything.
N: it's no problem.

She left and my brother came in and hugged me.
W: you bitch you had me scared shitless .
A: sorry. What happened?
W: you were in an accident.
A: so you and your wife and expecting a baby.
W: you heard me?
A: yeah. I also heard your never gonna leave me.
W: about that....im getting deployed for a month.
A: oh.
W: but if you want esme said you can stay with her till I get back.
A: oh ill discuss it with rook and kells.
W: OK no pressure. I love you Alex.
A: I love you will.

Kells didn't come over as he was busy with something so he just texted me.
C: hey your up 😊 how ya feeling?
A: meh fine Rooks pissing me off he won't tell me about what the media's been saying.
C: Alex it's been a hard time for him so just five him a break and he'll tell you eventually.
A: fine when ya coming to see me bitch.
C: when you come home tommorow.
A: ugh fine. Missed you kells.
C: missed you too Bell.

A few days later:
I had to stay on hospital a bit longer but it didn't really bother me. I try and find an outfit in the bag of clothes my brother dropped off.

I mean his fashion sense isn't that bad

I mean his fashion sense isn't that bad. I did some basic makeup you know like eyebrows mascara and concealer with some highlight. I bruhs my hair and grab my bag before walking out to the car park. I'm greeted by will and his wife esme.
She comes over and hugs me while will grabs my bag.
E: it's nice to finally meet you Alex.
A: you too. How are you?
E: I'm fine. How are you?
A: meh I've been better
W: come kn you two you can talk in the car so let's get going.
A: your so impatient.

He laughs while throwing my bag in the trunk then getting in the car. I sit in the back and carry on talking to esme. I get excited when we pull into the drive way of kells. I get out befire they have chance to break. I run to the front door and open it. I run up to kells and hug him. He picks me up.
A: I missed you kells.
K: you scared the shit out of me Bell.
A: sorry.
K; it's fine. Come on let's meet up with the other guys.

I smile while kells ahd his arm around me while walking to the back garden. We walk out and I'm greeted by the smell of weed and alcohol along with the sound of music and people laughing. I could tell they noticed the sligh black eye I tried to cover with makeup. They siad nothing and just smiled. My brother stood at the doorway. I walked over to him.
A: what's up
W: me and esme are gonna head home ill see you in 2 weeks.
A: OK. Text me when you get home.
W: will do. Stay safe.
A: i will.
He hugs me before leaving. I wait till I hear the door close before turning to rook and sitting on his lap and grabbing the blunt. I take a few hits before passing it back. He laughs.
R: you havnt changed.
A: thanks. Maybe sometime we could sit on the balcony with a few beers.
R: maybe.

I walk over to Pete and hug him from behind.
A: missed me ass hole.
He turns around.
P: shut up asshole and give me a proper hug.
He stand up and hugs me. We may not get along but we are still friends. I stop when I realise the girl he was with was stating into my soul. After the hug I look at her.
A: maybe if you stare long enough you may realise i have something you lack.
? : Well it's clearly not my ass so what is it.
A: a personality so go back to like I dont know like drinking taking insta photos because like you think that you like an influencer.
I say putting on a basic bitch voice. She goes to lung at me but kells pulls me away.
K: you havnt even been here for 2 hours and you've already started a fight.
A: so fuck. I can do what the fuck I like I've been able to do nothing for months.
K: OK but for now stay on this side and smoke and drink or whatever.

I roll my eyes before walking over to rook and kissing him after realising he's just to a puff. So when we pull away I let the smoke out of my mouths. He laughs before putting hsu arm around me and carrying on smoking. Someone passes me a beer and I just sit and chill.