I've Got To Go

Tom is still asleep until I close the door.
T: you havnt slept. Come here.
He lifts up his arm and I become the Little spoon. I felt safe in his arms. I felt all this when I turned around a kissed him. He kissd back. He rolled me over and started kissing me occasionally pulling back for breath. I smiled.

30 minutes later
I'm laid on Tom's chest. He's brushing my hair. It's about 8 or 9 am. I have school in 2 days.
A: Tom.
T: yeah.
A: can you drop me off at colsons please.
T: erm sure why?
A: I think I'm going to stay there for a while if he let's me so I can get my head sorted.
T: OK let me get in the shower and ready and I will.

He gets up and goes in the shower. I sit up and text dom.

A: hey. So I think we both agree we need to talk things out. We will do this when you have a break in your tour.
D: OK. But what are we.
A: we are still together I think. But like I said we need to talk.
D: OK.

I then text colson.
A: hey. Can I come over yours I won't be there till like 12.
C: yeah sure. You OK?
A: it's complicated. I'll tell you when I get there.
C: OK see you soon.

I hear the shower turn off. I opsn the door and see Tom in a towel brushing his hair. He sees me on the mirror.
T: like what you see.
A: yeah I do actually.
I wlak over to him. He lifts me up on the counter and kisses me. I smile and push him away.
A: I have to get dressed and so do you.

I finish getting ready and while I'm putting my docs Tom tackles me to the bed

T: do you ahve to go.
A: yes. Get the fuck up and drive me to colsons.
T: OK. But why colsons?

I grab my bags and shake my head.
T: Alex. I asked you a question.
A: I know.
T: then answer.
A: fine. I'm going to colsons because I can trust him. I need someone to rely on.
T: what about me.
A: dom needs you. I have other people. He doesn't. But whatever you do don't tell him what we did last night.
He nods as I walk out the door. I can tell he's hurt. But I didn't mean for it to happen. It's one of those things that I couldn't control. We get kn his car and he drives. It's an awkward silence. I put in the radio. It's talking about dom. I turn it off.

After the car drive
Tom drops me off at colsons. I smile and thank him before grabbing my duffle bag out the back. I knoxk in the door. Colson anwsers. I hug him. I burst into tears. He picks me up and walks me to his room.
C: what wrong?
I tell him everything that happened and how I slept with Tom. He rubs his kneck.
C: damn. Look. I knwo one way that might cheer you up?
A: what
C: get a tattoo it cheers me up.
A: OK.
C: wait really.
A: yeah. Let's go.
C: OK. I'll pay.

At that moment we both get up and get in the car and head to wards the tattoo parlour. About 10 minutes later we arrive. Colson is just getting one of his touched up I'm getting a full tattoo. I speak to one of the artists and we both agree in this:

 I speak to one of the artists and we both agree in this:

I get it and show colson.
C: fuck. That's bad ass.
A: thanks. Let's get something to eat.
C: OK. As long as I pay for your food.
A: fine.

The rest of the day goes by and I don't really think of Tom or dom. I get a text from dom.

D: hey. I have a week break in my tour.
A: cool. When?
D: tommorow.
A: ok see you then.

I look up and see colson staring at me.
C: you OK?
A: yeah. It's dom. He's free for us to talk.
C: let me know if you want me to best his arse again.
I laugh and shake my head.

Later on. I'm back at me and doms house. Oh and Tom's house. Dom is coming back later today.

I wake up and stretch. The house has been empty. No dom. No Tom. No halsey. She went home after I came back. I hadn't been to school. They closed it for it to get renovated, so I did online course work. I get dressed for the day.

I brushed my hair and tied it into a low pony tail before spraying it with hair spray

I brushed my hair and tied it into a low pony tail before spraying it with hair spray. I hear the door open. I wlak down stairs and stand in the last step and lean on the banister pole.

A: hey.
D: hey.
T: hey.
A: how was your trip.
D: it was good.
I walk over to him and hug him. The smell of his cologne swallowed me. I dig my face into his sweat shirt. Be raps his arms around me tightly. I whisper to him.
A: I missed you.
He kisses me on the side of my head.
D: I missed you more.

Tom had left with his suitcase to unpack. We finally pull away from the hug.
A: I'm sorry.
D: no I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
A: agreed. Let's forget about out.
D: agreed.
He picks me up and spins me. I squirm in pains. He lists me down and looks at he confused. I run where my tattoo is.
D: OMG. Since when.
A: after Tom dropped me off home me and colson....
D: colson.
A: yeah... We are sort of friends.
D: oh OK.
A: well do you like it?
D: I love it.

He kisses me. His lips are soft. Will I ever tell him that I slept with one of his best friends?