Your My Sunflower 🌻 Pt2

Its an awkward taxi ride. What can you expect? I'm sitting between two people who have just had a fight over me. I look at dom and I can tell he's holding back tears. Tom. I don't know about Tom. I put my hand on doms leg just trying to comfort him. He shoves it off. What did I expect? For him to grab it look Mr in the eyes and tell me 'everything will be OK and he loves me'? Erm. Yes. Yes I did. But why? I'm the one who cause this. I'm the one who has ruined there friendship. I'm the one that they should turn there backs on. Not each other. But I knew that if they kicked me out the only place I could go was back to my dad's house. I couldn't stay with colson. Well maybe I could. No. Don't think like that. Your friends. Friends. Just friends. But he is kind of cute. No. Stop. Your friends. I don't even think we're that.

Finally. We're at the house. Both of the boys get out the car as soon as it stops. I pay the taxi driver.
A: sorry about that.
Td: it's fine. Tough night.
A: you don't know the half of it.
I get out and walk to the house. I ahve the keys. Dom is sat in the steps and Tom is leaned against the wall. I dig in my bag looking for the keys. I find them. I open the door. They both go to run up the stairs.
A: wait a fucking minute. We arnt done talking.
T: I have nothing to say to you. You used me to get back to dom.
A: you flirted with me first. You were the one who kissed me. You did the first move. You didn't want me to leave. You wanted me to stay with you and not date dom. You wanted all this.
T: but you went with it.
D: you were gonna leave me for Tom.
His voice cracked. He was broke. I look at him. He leaves and goes into the bedroom.
A: look what you've done. Not me.
T: Alex I'm....
A: I don't give a shit if your sorry right now. Im going to try and sort out my relationship.

I storm up the stairs and intk the bedroom. I lock the door.
A: dom look. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to leave you for him. But I don't want you falling out with your best friend because of me. So kick me out and block me from your life but not him. He's been here for you longer than i have. But u juts want to say... I love you Dominic. I always will.

I stand there waiting for him to say something. Anything. But nothing. I go to leave.
D: don't leave.... Please. I... I love you.
I turn and face him. Hes broke. I run up to him and hug him. Yet again we are back to the begging. The hug. Everytime we argue we hug. I don't know why. But it seems to solve everything.
D: I'm sorry. I didn't really care you cheated. I get that. I cheated. But the fact it was with Tom hurt.
A: Dominic. You are going to go out there and make up with Tom.

I get up and walk into Tom's room.
A: you are going to get out here and make up with dom.
T: but....
A: no buts. You can hate me but your not going to hate him. None of this would have a happened if I wasn't here. So get your ass out here and sort this out.

He eventually gets up and walks into doms room. I leave them to talk and sit outside on the porch. I don't know why. I feel like I need to be outside. Away from all this. I feel like I need to go out and go for a jog. But not now. I pull out my phone and text my brother.

A: hey. You up.
W: I am now. What's up.
A: me and dom had an argument.
W: what are you OK? Do you want me to pick you up?
A: no it's fine. We've made up. But I need to see you. It's been hard without you.
W: I know. But I can't. Not right now anyway. The baby is still too young for us to come and see you.
A: OK. I understand. I'm gonna go. Love you.
W: OK. Let me know if you need anything. Love your more.

I put my phone down and run my hands through my hair. It's like 3am and I'm sat outside while the boys talk things through. It's not even warm. It's quite cold. The type of coldness on an early morning when you firts wakeup and go outside. I get up and go inside. The boys are coming down the stairs.
D: hey. Why were you outside?
A: I juts need some fresh air. Are... Are you guys sorted?
D: yeah we are.
T: Alex. I wnat to say sorry for the way I acted it was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Friends?
A: friends?