Live While We're Young

This chapters a whole mess. But enjoy.

Z: Alex. Come do some shots with me.
A: OK. OK.
We have a few drinks and dance for a bit until we a horn outside.
D: come on the bus is here.
A: bus?
Corina: the party bus.. Have you never been on one?
A: limo yes... Party bus no.
Corina: girl you better get ready shut will be wild.

We get on the bus and everyone is twerking and messing aorujd in the stripper pole. I start to join in.
Z: yesss gurllll work it....
Me and Zane start twerking together.
Everything is good. The bus stops and we all get out. I say get out we all kinda fell out. We walk into the club and I go to the dnace floor with Zane and a few others. We start dancing. That's when I'm the corner of my eye I see dom. He sees me. I smile at him and then continue to dance.

We dnace for a little while. Its my turn to buy a round for everyone. I walk to the bar.
A: yeah can I get 16 shots please.
Bt: sure it'll be a while.
A: it's fine.

I stand there and I hear a voice next to me. I turn aoroujd and its dom.
A: hey.
D: hey. Look I'm sorry.
A: it's fine.
D: really?
A: look I dont care that your with her anymore. I had hate for you both I dint care. Life is too short to hold grudges. But as for now lets be civil. Not friends as of yet.
Bt: your drinks.
A: thanks. I've got to go.
I: ill help you carry some.
A: thank ilya.

We walk over to the table and have the shots. Then get up and go to the next bar. At this point I'm drunk so is ilya, Zane, heath, Jeff and Todd. Corina is all over Todd.

But of course it's not a night out without someone getting in a fight or ilya getting punched in the nose. Why? Because some men were trying to get me to go home with them and the boys stepped in. This is how it went.

The group of boys were stood kn the street obviously drunk.
B1: hey Alex how about you come over to mine and I can make you feel loved again.
A: no thanks.
B3: come on. I'll show you what a man in.
He start to walk over to me and tries to grab my ass. I move away and Zane stand between me and him.
Z: I think you should leave her alone.
B3: hey man we just messing. You can have her back when we done.
Jeff: leave her alone.

They first boy comes over and tries to kiss me.
A: get away.
Ilya: we said leave her.
At this point David had called the police and they were on there way but the men didn't leva em alone so ilya punched him and then they all tried to kills him. But all the lads in the friends hsio group made sure that they didn't. They police came and arrested them but...... So did the paparazzi. Fuck.
A: erm David.
D: what?
A: the paparazzi.
D: shit.

We all quickly walk to David's car and get in. We start driving towards his.
Corina: are they like that all the time?
A: not really but I'm top news. I've just broke up with someone who cheated on me and then kissed todd. What do you expect?
Corina: Todd you kissed Alex.
Heath: shit here we go again. Honey why do you care? You are not together.
A: what's this about.
Zane: basically corona and Todd are always on and off right bow thye are not together but whenever Todd is with another girl corina gets jelouse and blah blah blah you get the jist.
A: oh ok.

We drive for 5 minutes.
A: erm David could you drop me off at Kells Place pls.
D: yeha sure what's his address.
A: *insert address here*

Thye pull up to the house but are stopped by security.
A: David can you wind down the back window pls. Yeah hi I'm Alex I live here.
SG: ID?
A: erm OK 2 mins.
I show them my ID and we drive in.
H: why you ahve to show your I'd of you live here.
A: he's one of the new ones but meh oh well.
They drive to the front door and drop me off.
A: thanks for the ride I'll see you later.
D: OK bye.
They all say bye and they drive off after I get in the house.