Hello

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

I puffed after all the running that I did. It's my first day at school and I'm already late. I opened the door to my classroom and thank God teacher's not here yet. I waltzed in and saw my childhood friend Hyejin. 

"Hyejin!" I exclaimed while grabbing the empty seat next to her and making silent weird noises for her to hear. She smiled and asked. 

"You're late! What you do?"

"Nothing." As I sat next to her and pulled out a flyer. 

"You want to try this out?" I asked.

She was about to answer when the teacher came in. 

Throughout the day I can't keep my mind off the flyer. The bell rang and it's time to go home.

"Hyejin, so do you want to try it out with me?"

Hyejin looked at me with one eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face

"You know I would love to!" she answered.

I gave her the flyer and told her "Don't forget the audition is this Saturday, I'll see you tommorow. I need to go somewhere."

"Okay, I'll see you!" she waived back as I was walking out of the classroom.

I pulled my phone and earphones as I searched for songs to listen to. 

*Thud* I hit my forehead on a door that suddenly opened up. I dramatically hold it while squatting down and made some small noises even though it didn't hurt that much. When I looked up a girl followed by some of her classmates came out of the room. 

I immediately stand up, smiled at them and walked past them. I was red from embarrassment.

When I finally reached the art room, I opened the door. 

No one was there. 

I took my phone to take pictures of the art room and some paintings, I went by near the window when...

*snap* camera shuttered without me realizing... that's the first time I met you. For a moment my world brightens with just you and me...

...and then a girl walked up to you and kisses you lightly on your cheek, pulling me back from reality that you and I are just strangers.

I immediately walked out of the art room and ran. 

I got home and can't stop thinking about you, you're like an art that came to life. 

I pulled my phone remembering that I accidentally snapped a photo of you.

As I scrolled through my pictures... what  a disappointment, it's too blurry and far away!

I still kept it on my phone and didn't erase it, held it as I fell back to sleep hoping to see you again tomorrow.