Entering Your World pt. 3.5

*Snap*

"Hey Jimin, stop stalking me." 

After saying those words to him, he gave me a playful smile.

I looked over his phone and saw him posting a picture of me. He then ran away from me. I tried to catch him but our manager suddenly opened the door.

"Are you all awake?"

"Yes" said Jimin and I.

"Tell the others we're having a meeting in 15 minutes."

"Yes." we answered.

We started going to the other members to inform them that they need get ready.

..............

Fifteen minutes later, we're all seated in the conference room.

"So, we got an invitation to MC at Inkigayo. Who would like to volunteer doing it?"

Silence....

"No one?" ask our manager as he look around. 

"Well, Mamamoo we'll be doing it as well..."

"Mamamoo?" I exclaimed along with J-Hope and Jimin.

"Yes." answered our manager. 

"Are all four of them doing it?" RM asked.

"No, there will be two of them and two in your group who will be doing it." he answered.

"Let me ask again, does anyone wanted to volunteer?" our manager asked

J-Hope then raised his hand.

"Okay! J-Hope. Who else?" he asked

Jimin then nudged me, since he know that I'm a fan of the group.

"Okay, V you'll be going." 

"Me?" I asked

"Yeah! I know you like Mamamoo. Give it your best shot." he added

As everyone cheered before leaving the room.

I ended up not thinking about anything else but being an MC with Mamamoo. 

I wonder if she would be one of them. 

.......................

The day of the event arrived, me and J-Hope got to the conference room. Our manager was sick the past few days so we're a little clueless on everything, that made me anxious. 

*Click*

I turned my head around and Moonbyul opened the door to the conference room, behind her was Wheein. 

We stand up and bowed to them.

As I looked up, I made an eye contact with Wheein, I felt butterflies in my stomach so I just smiled at her.

"Come on, seat down" the producer said to them.

They went to the other side of the table and right across from me was Wheein.  

"So it's your first time doing MC correct?" the producer asked.

"Yes." all of us answered.

"Okay, we have some note cards that has list of things that you can reference when introducing groups. You can also come up with a different introduction if you see fit." he said.

"I'll have you looked at it and rehearse yourselves amongst you so you can get acquainted a little bit. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll go grab some drinks."

"Yes." answered all of us again.

As soon as he walks out the door. The room became a silent place.

After a long pause...

"I'm J-hope, I think we should introduce ourselves first that way we can communicate properly." J-Hope stated. 

"I'm Moonbyul." she responded to him.

"My name's Taehyung and my stage name's V." as I glanced at Moonbyul and looked at Wheein.

I don't know why but everytime I looked at her, something in her draws me in. 

Is it her eyes? Her smile? Dimple?

As soon as I looked at her she avoided my gaze and looked at Moonbyul.

"I'm Wheein." she introduced while smiling at her. 

Moonbyul smiled back at her and looked towards us, "We're really not used to speaking with people we don't know."

"That's alright. It's understandable." J-Hope replied to her.

J-Hope then started conversing and gave some ideas on what we can do. 

The whole time we were discussing ideas I can't help but look at Wheein everytime but she never looked back at me. 

After discussing and rehearsing a couple times...

"Are you guys ready? Go and dress up and we'll meet you in a few minutes." said the producer.

After getting dress up, I saw Wheein walking towards the back stage by herself. She looked nervous. I walked up to her side without thinking.

I felt the urge of patting her head so I did, as I looked at her and said,

"Everything's going to be alright. Don't be too tense." 

I wanted to stay right next to her until I saw Moonbyul walking towards us. I walked back towards where J-Hope is.

As we entered the stage. All camera's on us. I was nervous and happy at the same time. I was glad that everything worked out well throughout the program. 

Towards the end of the show, Wheein looked at me straight in the eye and smiled. My heart keeps beating so fast and I can feel my face burning up. I didn't even realize my note card was upside down. 

I knew it. I really like her a lot.

A/N: Sorry it took a while to update, I won't probably be able to update faster as I wanted to. I'm in the process of moving place so it's a little hard to get into writing right now. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)