Entering Your World pt. 2

After debut, we worked on our next songs. We didn't have that much fans but we appreciate all the people who have been continuously supporting us on our stage. 

We went to a lot of school programs to earn money.

Even though we're not as popular, we still have great fans. They're very supportive of us. They even send us gifts through our company.

I especially love a gift from a fan that's a striped baggy shirt. I probably had worn it multiple times whenever I go out.

I know that we're steadily making our way up. It's not easy but I have a good feeling about it.

........................

*brrrrr*

My phone vibrated as I was eating at home. It's a message from our company.

"What is this about?" I asked myself. I finished my food and I started dressing up.

As I walked into the door, my other members were seated already with our CEO and manager.

"Wheein, come seat down." our manager stated.

As soon as I sat...

"So they asked us to have two of the members as MC for the upcoming Inkigayo comebacks with other idols." said our manager.

" Wouldn't Solar and Hwasa be a perfect fit for it?" Moonbyul asked.

"Hmmm... I do think so but I would like for you and Wheein to do it instead." said our CEO

"Me?" I asked

"Yes, since that will get more people to know you both. I think you and Moonbyul will get more recognition through this. Hwasa and Solar will have other opportunities in the future." he replied back.

"You can do this" encouraged Solar to us.

"Fighting!" added Hwasa.

"So who are the other MC that we will be working with?" Moonbyul asked.

"We still don't know who exactly but they are asking two members of BTS for it." answered our manager.

My life just suddenly froze. I looked at Hyejin, now Hwasa - her stage name, to see if I'm hearing it correctly. 

She gave me a big smile with a little chuckle behind it. 

"woohoo!" she exclaimed

The CEO and our manager looked her way.

"You look excited." they asked

"That's to encourage them." as she laughed.

"Okay then, since it's settled that the two of you will be MCing. We'll notify them about it. Go back home and get some rest." our CEO said. 

As we walked out the building, Hyejin walked towards me and hugged me. 

"Are you excited?" she asked

"I don't know. I'm not even sure which member we will be working with." I replied back.

"So what if he's one of them? You better work it out." she encouraged

"Like that would ever happen." I retorted back.

"Come on, think positive. That's not like you." she said

"I know. Thank you Hyejin" as I smiled back at her. 

The day before the event, our manager told us that J-Hope and V is going to do the MC with us. My heart started racing and I wasn't even able to sleep the entire time. I just hope he won't notice this feelings I have for him and ruin everything. 

A/N: Again, I reference this during the time they did MC together. See you next chapter!