Entering Your World pt. 1

*bathump* *bathump*

My hearts been racing for a while now. The CEO, our manager, people from the company has been working with us for so long. 

We have been working non stop for the past few months for our debut. Finally, we're preparing to film our music video. We heard someone is visiting to evaluate us. 

As she walked towards us my heart started racing again.

"Hello!" we all greeted

Aside from all the other artist that's going to show up in our MV, Baek Ji Young is also here to evaluate us.

The music started and we started lip syncing with it. She really looks disappointed

She cut us and asked why we were not singing live.

We started again but now singing live. She still doesn't look happy about our performance.

"You keep looking on the ground. I expected more from you since you are under Do Hoon's company"

I started having cold sweats and I can feel the tension from the other members as well until...

"Isn't she a great actor?" asked our CEO

I was still confused about the question until Baek Ji Young started laughing. 

I thought my heart would stop. It was all an act. Thank God! I thought our career would end without even starting yet. 

After taking a break from the hidden camera our CEO set us up, we finished filming. 

That was one of the memorable times I remember while taking this journey. 

A/N: This scene happen during their Mr. Ambiguous debut behind the scene. I thought about adding it for a quick introduction from when they finally debut. I do like referencing some scenes from real life, it might not be as accurate but it makes it a little bit realistic. But please know that any type of romance that will happen is purely a work of my imagination. Thank you!

PS. I know this chapter is short but concluding it makes it easier to jump on other scenes. So stay tuned :)